National Institute of Technology (NIT), Suratkal, invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme commencing in 2014.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 55% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
The candidates will be selected based on entrance exam score, group discussion and interview.
* The application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Technology Suratkal.
* The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 600/- (Rs. 150/- for SC / ST) drawn in favor of the Director, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Suratkal, Srinivasnagar, should be payable at SBI, Suratkal / Canara Bank, NITK Campus.
* The completed application form, along with DD should reach the below address.
1. Admission order issued by the competent authority.
2. Original marks card of qualifying examinations.
3. CAT 2013 score card Bachelor's degree certificate or provisional pass certificate issued by the university.
4. Date of birth certificate in original
5. Caste certificate in case of SC/ST or OBC
6. Transfer Certificate Sponsorship
7. Certificate Migration
8. Certificate Physically handicapped / Challenged certificate, if applicable.
Last date for the submission of application form is 15th February 2014
National Institute of Technology Suratkal, Srinivasnagar, Dakshina Kannada Dist, Mangalore, Karnataka - 575025. Ph No: 0824 - 2474061.
Leave your comments for MBA Admission at National Institute of Technology Karnataka(NITK), Surathkalcomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on