Master in Business Administration (MBA) 2 year full-time Post-Graduate Course. It is a University Masters Degree with State Subsidized Course fee and good placement facilities Offered only and exclusively through Calcutta University’s own Post Graduate Department in Alipore Campus
Admission: Aspirants may apply on downloaded form and selected applicants may appear in GD & PI against the remaining seats for two-year MBA course 2014-16.
Last date of receiving application: July 28, 2014
Date of GD & PI: 30th / 31st July, 2014
The list of selected candidates and schedule of GD and PI will be notified in the website (www.bmcaluniv.org) and the Departmental Notice Board on July 28, 2014.
* Hons. (10+2+3) or its equivalent* from any recognized University.
* Candidates with 40% score in MAT/JEMAT/XMAT/any other national level eligibility exam.
* Candidates appearing/appeared in final exam may also apply.
*The Minimum qualifications for admission to the Courses is (i) Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) system with Honours in Arts/Science/Commerce etc. (ii) “Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering & Technology / Medical Science / Professional Courses/ or its equivalent from any recognized University”. [For Equivalence clearance please ask: Registrar Office, College Street Campus, University of Calcutta]
* Mark sheets from School leaving to latest (attested photocopies)
* Rs. 1500/- D.D. in favour of “Pro-Vice Chancellor (B.A. & F), Calcutta University”
* Caste or any other reservation Certificate (if applicable)
To Department of Business Management, University of Calcutta, Alipore Campus (6th Floor), 1, Reformatory Street, Kolkata- 700 027 (Time of submission 12 Noon – 4 p.m.) By July 28, 2014
Total Fee: 16,508/- for 2-years (including Rs.10,000/- for DFF deposit) Request for refund will be entertained only if the decision of discontinuation of the course is intimated within 15 days of the submission of fees.
* 2 Placement Officers & Active Placement Cell
* Computer Lab with Internet
* Strong Alumni network
Leave your comments for MBA Admission 2014 at University of Calcuttacomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on