Application invites for MBA Admission 2014, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
The MBA Program of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University enables the learners to:
* Master the essential tools and management skills needed in today’s world
* Act effectively as leaders and as members of teams
* Undertake a more substantial role within their organizations and immediately add value to their businesses
* Apply customer focused strategies
* Operate as action-oriented analysts and change agents
* Apply innovative IT techniques in strategic issues
* Perform their managerial functions as socially responsible, ethical citizens of the workplace and global community
* A graduate with Bachelor or Master Degree from any discipline who has passed with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST candidates) from a recognized university.
* The candidates in their final year degree (Bachelors or Masters) are also eligible to apply. The admission of student will remain provisional until the other necessary certificates are submitted to the institute. The last date to submit all the certificates in original, shall be 25th August 2011. If the certificates are not submitted by the said date, the eligibility will not be granted and the admission would automatically be cancelled.
* The candidate should be an Indian National.
* Subject to the fulfillment of above conditions, the final admission is based solely on the merit at the All India entrance test (B-MAT) conducted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
Last date of submission of applications: 25th April 2014
Date of Exam: 4th May 2014
Date of result declaration: 21st May 2014, 2nd June 2014 ( New Delhi )
Date of counseling: 3rd & 4th June 2014 ( Other Centres At New Delhi)
3rd & 4th June 2014 ( Pune,Kolhapur,Karad Sangli and Solapur)
Start date of college: 1st July 2014
Leave your comments for MBA Admission 2014, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Punecomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on