Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardised test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School - national or international - can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test:
Paper Based Test Or Computer Based Test
* Graduates in any discipline.
* Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
* Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
* Register online at website lnk: http://apps.aima.in/matsept14 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card). Payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link. or
* Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matsept14 along with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link or
* Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed Nodal Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
Four Digit codes for Management Institutes/University Departments accepting the MAT Score are given in the List of Participating Institutes/Universities as MI Code. There are five blocks consisting of four boxes each given in the Form. Fill the codes of those five institutes only where you have applied or are applying for admission. No additional fee is to be paid for filling these 5 choices.
Important Notice: Applicants are advised to check the approval/recognition status of various programs directly from the concerned Authorities/ Institutes/ Universities.
AIMA HAS COME ACROSS A COUPLE OF CASES WHERE THE ASPIRING CANDIDATES’ MAT SCORE IS NOT ACCEPTED BY SOME PARTICIPATING INSTITUTES/UNIVERSITIES FOR ADMISSION TO MBA FULL TIME COURSE DESPITE THEIR CONFIRMATION TO AIMA AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION BY INCORPORATING THEIR NOTIFICATIONS IN MAT BULLETIN. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO RECHECK WITH THE CONCERNED INSTITUTES/UNIVERSITIES BEFORE APPLYING FOR MAT.
* Test Centre City list is provided in the Bulletin. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
* The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e., 07 September 2014 at one time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from 13 September 2014 onwards in different time slots.
* If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 13 September 2014 itself.
* If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is few in a particular centre, these candidates have to appear for the Paper-Based Test on 07 September 2014.
* One candidate can appear only for one date for the September 2014 MAT.
* All Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website link:: http://apps.aima.in/mat_reciept.aspx
* Further, your form is scrutinized and if found in order; it is provisionally registered.
* MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee be refunded.
* All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link: http://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx by 29 August 2014 (Friday).
* Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
* Admit Card contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
* Candidates who have opted for Computer Based Test can choose the date and time slot of their choice, subject to availability. Date and time slot will be automatically allotted by the system to those candidates who do not select their slot upto 4 days before the Computer Based Test. No request for change of date and time slot will be entertained.
* No separate Admit Card will be issued or dispatched.
Last Date For sale of Forms - 23 August 2014 (Saturday)
Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi - 25 August 2014 (Monday)
Last Date For Online Registration - 23 August 2014 (Saturday)
Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi - 25 August 2014 (Monday)
For all MAT related queries, please contact
Phone : 011-47673037/47673026/24638896
E-mail : [email protected]
Leave your comments for MAT 2014, Management Aptitude Testcomments powered by Disqus