Sasmira Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai invites application for Master of Management Studies for the year 2015-17.
Master of Management Studies is conducted by Sasmira Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai.
Interested candidates should fulfil following eligibility criteria:
In order to secure admission to first year of two-year full time MMS course, the candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
=> Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* ( 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities
=> Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
=> There are certain other criteria regarding nationality, domicile, other acceptable entrance exams scores, minimum score required etc. can be found in detail in the brochure on the DTE’s website.
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
All candidates selected for admission to MMS are required to register with the University of the Candidates for admission to MMS course is provisional and confirmed only on fulfillment of the following:
1. Candidates who are graduates of the University of Mumbai will be required to produce Transfer certificate from the constitute college of this University last attended by the time of admission, if selected.
2. Candidates who are graduates of Universities other than University of Mumbai will be required to produce a provisional statement of eligibility issued by the Register, University of Mumbai, declaring them eligible for admission to the course.
3. Students migrating of other Universities are required to submit Migration Certificate which is issued by the Registrar of the respective Universities.
4. Admission of students of other than the University of Mumbai will be confirmed by University of Mumbai after submitting migration certificate, marksheet and passing certificate of graduation in original to the University of Mumbai through the Institute
5. All candidates expert Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) candidates should be domicile of Maharashtra State and they should produce the domicile certificate.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of MMS: http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/
=> The institute charges Rs. 95,000 (per annum) as approved by the Shikshan Shulka Samiti + Other charges (As per institutional fees structure).
MMS Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availablity of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Last Date for Online Registration: 31 December 2014
MMS- Masters of Management Studies (Full Time) &
MMM- Masters in Marketing Management (Part Time)
For more details please contact
Sasmira Marg, Worli,
Tel.: 022-2493 2047,
Fax: 022-2492 5275
For Admissions Contact
Mr. Sambhaji Kumbhar - 99871 74424
Leave your comments for Masters in Management Studies (MMS) Admission 2015-17 at Sasmira Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbaicomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on