Application invites for Master of Social Work (MSW) Admission 2014, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
* To impart the need-based, innovative and professional education leading to the degree of M.S.W. of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University.
* To impart specialised training in professional social work in the areas of family and child welfare, rural and urban community development, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations and Medical and Psychiatric Social Work.
* To initiate and develop professional interactions between social scientists, social activists, policy makers and planners through seminars / workshops and conferences on the topics of current social importance.
* To undertake research, training and consultancy in the field of Social Work and Social Sciences.
To undertake field action projects leading to community development.
* Bachelor’s Degree Examination with 45 % (3year duration) from any faculty of this University or any other recognised statutory University. Candidates appearing for final year degree exam are also eligible to appear for First year. However, their final admission to MSW is subject to passing degree examination before opening of the classes of 1st Sem.
* The candidates belonging to the SC/ST should have obtained at least 40% marks at the qualifying examinations
Last date of submission of applications: 20th June 2014
Date of M.S.W: 22nd June 2014
Date of result declaration: 26th Juny 2014
Date of counseling: 22nd June 2014 (GD), 23rd June 2014 (PI)
Start date of college: 1st July 2014
Leave your comments for Master of Social Work (MSW) Admission 2014, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Punecomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on