The Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, ODISHA, Burla invites applications for admission to the full time Regular Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) Programme (01 year course) offered by the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Departments of this University.
The interested candidates may download the application form from the University Website and submit a hard copy of the completed signed application alongwith non-refundable demand draft of Rs.500/- (Rs.200/- in case of SC/ST candidates) in favour of VSSUT, Burla payable at SBI, Burla (Code - 2034) or Syndicate Bank (Code - 8062) and send the same by Speed Post only so as to reach the Registrar, VSSUT, Burla by 22nd July 2014. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for M.Phil. Programme 2014” alongwith the name of the
Department as applicable.
* Candidates with good academic career securing not less than 48 per cent of marks or equivalent grade at Masters Degree in the subject f
rom any university or institute recognized by UGC/HRD of Govt. of India, are eligible to apply for admission into the course provided
they satisfy the regulation vide section 2.2.
* Candidates qualifying UGC-CSIR-NET/GATE/SLET test and awardees of teacher Fellow (TF) from UGC are exempted from the entrance test.
* Since M.Phil. is a full time course, a candidate who is employed cannot be admitted unless he/she has been duly relieved and produce a proof to that effect.
Tentative Date of Publication of list of selected c
andidates in VSSUT Website: 07.08.2014
1. University Notice Board
2. All Deans/HODs/COF for information & necessary action
3. Display line, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar with a request to publish the notice in daily Samaja(All Odisha Edition) & Times of India (Odisha Editi
on) on or before 30.06.2014 using minimum space in I&PR rate as applicable to Government Educational Institute/Universities. The bills in triplicate along with copy of the concerned issue may be submitted for necessary payment after the publication.
4. Dean, Faculty and Planning with a request to display the advertisement in University website.
5. P.A to Vice-Chancellor for kind information of Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor.
Leave your comments for Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) Admission 2014 at Veer Surendra Sai University of Technologycomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on