Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai invites applications for M.A. Social Work in Child Rights (Online Program) 2014-2016.
* Comprehensive focus on Child Rights.
* Flexible mode of learning through an online medium.
* Exclusively meant for practitioners working with children and families.
* Practice based curriculum.
* Social Work and Child Rights :Contextualizing Practice Child,
* Childhoods and Family : Theories and Perspectives
* Situation Analysis of Children in India
* Policies and Programs for Children and Families
* Child’s Right to Survival , Development and Participation : Challenges and Interventions
* Communication and Counselling with Children
* Child Rights Programming : Monitoring and Evaluation
* Mobilization and Advocacy for Rights of Children and Families
* Research for Practitioners
* Competencies for Personal and Professional Effectiveness
* Social Work in Child Protection and Family Support
* Child and Law Effectiveness
* Graduation in social sciences or social work
* Minimum 2 years of work experience with children or families
* Currently employed in the field of children or families
* Proficient in English language and Computer Skills
* Admission for the program will be through online mode. Please read the eligibility criteria before applying for the program.
* Interested candidates who fit the eligibility criteria need to apply online.
* For application, you will first need to ‘Register’ online on our application page.
* To register you will need to provide your full name, contact details and program applied for.
* After registration is successful, you will receive an email on your registered email ID with login details such as UserID and Password.
* You can now proceed to complete your application by using UserID and Password provided to you.
* To complete your application, you need to provide all the details such as educational background, employment details etc. in the online application form.
* You will need to upload your Passport Size Photograph and Signature on the application form.
* Your application will be complete only after you have paid the Application Fee. Please see the Information Booklet for more details regarding the fee payment.
* Fee payment can be done through Bank Challan, Net Banking or Credit or Debit Card.
Date of advertising the course - June 3, 2014
Final date of application for candidates - July 25, 2014
Declaration of shortlisted candidates - July 30, 2014
Entrance Test and Interview at TISS, Mumbai - August 16-17, 2014*
Declaration of Result of Entrance Test - September 15, 2014
Final Date For Payment Of Fees - September 30, 2014
Course Commencement - October 6, 2014
Leave your comments for MA Social Work in Child Rights Admission 2014-2016 at Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbaicomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on