Application invited for KSET 2014, Karnataka State Eligibility Test.
* Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons With Disability (PWD-VH/PH), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates, in master’s degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in subjects like Science, Humanities (including languages), Social science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic science etc., are eligible to appear for this test.
* Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also appear for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and for those who clear the KSET examination, eligibility certificate will be issued only on production of proof for having passed the Master’s degree or equivalent examination securing at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC, ST, PWD(VH/PH), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates) within two years from the date of KSET examination, failing which they will be treated as disqualified.
* The Ph.D. Degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed on or before 19th September 1991 (irrespective of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% marks for appearing in KSET examination.
* Candidates shall appear for KSET examination in their relevant subject of their post-graduation only, in case the candidate did not find the subject of his post graduation in the list of KSET subjects, the candidate may appear in UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
* Candidates other than general category are required to mention their social status (Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH)) in the online application form. Candidates may note that they should satisfy the eligibility conditions with reference to the documents such as PG degree marks cards & certificates, category certificates and certificates related to PWD (VH/PH) enclosed with their application. The category certificates submitted by the candidates must be issued by the competent authority and candidates should note that the category certificates issue date should not be later than 1st September 2014 and earlier than 1st September 2013. In case their ineligibility is detected by the KSET agency at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action.
* Candidates should note that their candidature is provisional. The mere fact that an admission card has been issued to a candidate will not imply that the university has finally accepted his/her candidature. Candidates may note that candidature will be deemed final upon verification of eligibility conditions.
1. Notification date - 20.06.2014
2. Submission of On-line Application commences from - 01.07.2014
3. Last date for submission of online application - 31.07.2014
4. Last date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs.100/- - 14.08.2014
5. Last date for submission of hard copy of the Application form along with copy of the bank challan, category certificate, PG degree marks card to the respective Nodal center - 01.09.2014
6. Date of Examination - 30.11.2014
Candidates should note that Application has to be submitted online only.
Steps for Submission of ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
Candidates seeking admission to KSET 2014 examination must apply online http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in or through link available with the University of Mysore website www.uni-mysore.ac.in.
Before proceeding to apply Candidates must possess a scanned passport size photo in JPEG format (206 X 240 (w X h) pixel dimension) memory should not exceed 300 KB file size.
Candidates should register (sign up for registration) giving personal and educational details (Note: Candidate should note down and remember their email ID and password till the end of the K-SET 2014 examination). Candidates while mentioning their educational qualification they should mention either as Passed or appearing as the case may be.
Candidates are required to download the bank challan proforma prefilled with candidate details and Email id, Fee and bank commission. Payments towards KSET examination fee including bank charges must be deposited to KSET accounts in any of the nearest State Bank of Mysore branch only after two working days from the date of downloading bank challan.
After paying the necessary fee AGAIN AFTER TWO DAYS, candidates have to login with their registered email ID and password FOR DOWNLOADING THE APPLICATION FORM AND CAN TAKE the printout of the 3 sheets of application form (hard copy) in A-4 size paper as detailed below;
Application form: to be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by the candidate
Attendance slip: to be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by the candidate
Admission card: to be retained by the candidate
Hard copy of the application form should be submitted to the respective Nodal center along with Original Bank Challan (KSET Copy) and attested copies of:
SSLC Marks Card
SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH), Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB category certificates
Proof of qualifying examination certificate and final PG Degree Marks Card. (For those who apply under appearing may submit the same after passing the qualifying examination).
Affix his/her pass port size photo at the place indicated on the hard copy of application form and must sign across the photograph. It should also duly be attested by the gazetted officer with seal.
All candidates should compulsorily submit the hard copy of application within the last date for submission, application received after the last date for submission will not be considered.
Candidates should enclose application form and all other related documents in an A4 size cover. Super scribed as “KSET application for lectureship – 2014”.
Printout of admission card should be retained by the candidate and bring on the day of examination after affixing passport size photo and it should be duly attested by gazetted officer. “NO Admission card” will be issued separately by the respected Nodal centers or KSET center.
Leave your comments for KSET 2014, Karnataka State Eligibility Testcomments powered by Disqus