KEE 2014 is the entrance examination for the engineering courses at the Karunya University, a Christian Minority University. Candidates can avail the complete details about theKarunya University Engineering Entrance Examination such as eligibility criteria, application form availability, KEE 2014 exam pattern below along with the contact details and important dates for the KEE 2014.
Karunya University offers 11 Undergraduate programmes. Students are free to choose the subjects they study every semester.
B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology) - Full time 4 years
● Aerospace Engineering
● Biomedical Engineering*
● Civil Engineering
● Computer Science and Engineering
● Electrical and Electronics Engineering
● Electronics and Communication Engineering
● Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
● Electronics and Media Technology
● Food Processing and Engineering
● Mechanical Engineering
KEE 2014 Eligibility for B.Tech. in Aerospace, Biomedical*, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication , Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics & Media Technology and Mechanical Engineering
A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in the first attempt with 55 % marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
KEE 2014 Eligibility for B.Tech. in Biotechnology/ Food Processing & Engineering
A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in the first attempt with 55 % marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. (or) A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in the first attempt with 55% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Zoology / Botany / Computer Science (If the candidate has not studied Mathematics in +2 or Equivalent).
Age as on 1st July 2014 must not be over 21 years. Admission will be made on basis of ranking of Karunya Entrance Examination 2014.
NRI and Foreign nationals are exempted from appearance in KEE 2014. However they should submit a bonafide certificate issued by the School to prove that one has studied +2 or equivalent in the School (in a foreign country).
ll India Karunya Entrance Examination - 2014 (KEE - 2014) & Single Window Counseling - 2014
KEE - 2014 will be conducted by Karunya University in 60 locations across India on 26th April 2014 from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm. KEE - 2014 is an objective type examination, in which questions will be covered from the +2 / HSC level subjects namely Maths, Physics, Chemistry & General Aptitude and Christian Values / General Ethics. Appearance in KEE - 2014 is mandatory for admission to B.Tech. courses. The Admission for B.Tech. courses will be conducted at Karunya University Campus through Single Window Counseling. The Single Window Counseling will be held in the month of May 2014. NRI / International Candidates are exempted from writing KEE - 2014.
1. Issue of Application forms and Prospectus - Dec. 02, 2013
2. Last date for submission of filled-in OMR sheet & online application (Indian Nationals)- April 14, 2014
3. All India Karunya Entrance Examination – 2014 (KEE – 2014) - April 26, 2014
4. Announcement of results in Karunya website - May 06, 2014
5. Single Window Counseling at Karunya University Campus - May 14, 15, 16, 2014
6. I B.Tech. enrollment day - July 11 & 12, 2014
7. I B.Tech. opening date / Classes Commencement - July 14, 2014
Phone: 0422 - 2614300
Fax: 91 422 2615615
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for KEE 2014, Karunya Entrance Examcomments powered by Disqus