JAM 2014 will have seven Test Papers. A candidate can appear in either one or two Test Paper(s), subject to the restrictions imposed by the Test Schedule and on payment of requisite additional fee for the Second Test Paper as applicable. Candidates desiring to appear in two Test Papers must ensure, from the Test Schedule, that these Test Papers are not scheduled in the same session.
What is new in JAM 2014
• For the academic year 2014 - 2015, IISER PUNE will admit students in their Integrated Ph.D. Programs in Chemical and Physical Sciences through JAM 2014. For further information, see JAM 2014 Brochure .
• Application Forms will NOT be sold through Banks.
• Applications will be accepted only through Online Process.
• CA and GP Test Papers have been discontinued.
• Entry to the programs which required a candidate to qualify in GP-Test Paper will be through PH.
• MCA, M.Tech. in Geological Technology and M.Tech in Geophysical Technology will not be offered from 2014-15 Academic Year.
• The Test Papers CY, GG, MA, MS and PH will consist of Two Parts, viz. Part-I and Part-II. Part-I will be Objective and Part-II will be Subjective. In each of the above Test Papers, a certain number of candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in Part-I. The Subjective Part (Part-II) will be evaluated only for those shortlisted candidates. The final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of performance in both Part-I and Part-II.
• Application Fee has changed. Please see the details in Application FAQ.
Last date for final website closure - 23 October 2013 (Wednesday)
Last date for receipt of completed Online Registration Form - 28 October, 2013 (Monday)
Date of JAM 2014 Test - 9 February, 2014 (Sunday)
Announcement of the Results of JAM 2014 - 16 April, 2014 (Wednesday) at 17:00 hrs
Last date for receipt of completed application forms for admission along with Demand Draft of Rs. 600/- at IIT Kanpur - 30 April, 2014 (Wednesday)
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur - 208016
Phone: (0512) 2596052 (Helpdesk 10:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Email: [email protected]
ADMIT CARD released on 16-12-2013 to 9-2-2014
Leave your comments for JAM 2014, Joint Admission Test for MSc Admissioncomments powered by Disqus