Admission to the fully residential two year PGDFM is open to graduates from any discipline provided he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and qualifies through the selection process.
* Applicants should have at least a three-year bachelor's degree in any discipline obtained through the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST/DA) or equivalent CGPA.
* Candidates appearing for the final year graduation examination are also eligible to apply provided they complete it before June 30, 2014 and fulfill the eligibility criteria as set by IIFM.
All applicants desirous of seeking admission in PGDFM at IIFM have to appear for Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIMs), by responding to their notification published in leading national dailies. IIFM will use the CAT score for short-listing the candidates for calling for GD/PI. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
In addition to CAT, the candidate should also apply to IIFM separately through one of the following ways:-
* Apply online click here and remit the application fee of Rs 900/- (Rs 450/- for SC/ ST) through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Netbanking.
* Apply online through MPOnline authorized KIOSK Centre - only for the students from Madhya Pradesh (click here to see the list of MPOnline authorized KIOSK) and remit the application fee in cash.
* Download the application click here and send it along with Demand Draft of Rs 900/- (Rs 450/- for SC/ST) with all attachments by speed post.
* Obtain admission bulletin and the application form personally or by post by sending a Demand Draft of Rs 900/- (Rs 450 for SC/ST) in favour of Director, Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal
Application complete in all respect including the CAT registration number (which will be available on CAT vouchers issued by IIM) should reach IIFM Bhopal on or before 21st January 2014.
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of CAT score, will be called for Group discussion and Interview at Bhopal, Delhi, Bengaluru and Kolkata based on the choice of candidates, as mentioned in the Application Form. However, IIFM reserves the right on the allotment of choice of centre to the candidates.
15%, 7.5%, 27% and 3% of the seats are reserved for candidates belonging to the SC, ST, Non-Creamy-OBC and DA, (also referred to as Persons with Disability (PWD) respectively, provided they meet the minimum selection criteria as specified by IIFM.
IIFM is recognized as an Institute of Excellence under the Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top Class Education for Scheduled Castes (SC) Students offered by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India. This scholarship (total 4) is available to SC category students at IIFM subject to fulfillment of the conditions laid down by the Ministry. The scholarship will cover expenditure of full-fee and lodging boarding charges, books and stationary charges at a fixed rate. A laptop for eligible candidates will also be provided during their study at IIFM.
Providing inaccurate or incomplete information or malpractice of any kind or canvassing will result in disqualification of the candidate.
The PGDFM bulletin will be dispatched to the candidates after receiving their application along with the required application fee. IIFM will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss. If a candidate, after having made a request to IIFM with the requisite money, does not receive the bulletin, she/he may enquire about it through email, phone, and Fax.
Please note that admission under any category is subject to meeting the selection criteria as specified by IIFM. In case of any dispute, the jurisdiction will be the competent Court of Bhopal only.
Chairperson, PGDFM Admission
Indian Institute of Forest Management
Nehru Nagar, Bhopal 462 003 INDIA
Phone : 91-755-2766603, 2775703, 2763925, 2761731, 2773799, 2776950, 2768331, 2763924
Extension Nos. Admission Cell 339, Manager 349 & Chairperson 390.
FAX : 91-755-2671929
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for The Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal PG Diploma in Forest management Admission 2014comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on