IBSAT (IBS Aptitude Test) is an aptitude test conducted by the ICFAI University Group, for students seeking admission into its management programmes. It is a two-hour Computer-based Test (CBT) and is aimed to test the applicant's ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, vocabulary, analytical reasoning & reading comprehension. IBSAT 2014 will be conducted from 10th December, 2014 to 31st December, 2014.
* Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English.
* All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
* Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2015.
* Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2015. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2015.
* GMAT scores (from 2011 onwards) and CAT 2014 scores are also accepted in place of IBSAT 2014.
IBSAT Bulletin can be purchased through one of the following methods by payment of Rs 1500.
Click here to apply online for IBSAT 2014
Purchasing application forms at any of the marketing offices
IBSAT bulletin is available at its marketing offices. You may locate your nearest branch by clicking here and purchase the Bulletin by paying the requisite application fee in cash.
Candidates who have qualified based on IBSAT 2014/ GMAT®/ CAT score will be called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad in February 2015. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The final selection is based on past academic record and performance of the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Important Dates for IBSAT 2014
IBSAT 2014 Application: July 15, 2014 to Dec 01, 2014
IBSAT 2014 Test Dates: Dec 10, 2014 to Dec 31, 2014
IBSAT 2014 Result: January 19, 2015
Selection Briefings: February 1–10, 2015 in 40 cities
Selection Process: February 18-26, 2015 at IBS Hyderabad
IBS Admission Office
65, Nagarjuna Hills
Hyderabad – 500082
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for IBSAT2014, ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Testcomments powered by Disqus