The candidates who are interested to apply for the regular one year B.Ed. course in Department of Education H.P. University, Shimla, Govt. College of Teacher Education, Dharamshala and in any of the private/self-financing Colleges of Education recognized by NCTE and affiliated to H.P. University should fulfill the following criteria:
* The candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree
* The candidates who have appeared in BA/B.Sc./B.Com. final year or Master’s Degree examination and the result of the same has not yet been declared, can also apply for B.Ed. Entrance Test. However, the admission will be made subject to the production of certificate of qualifying examination with required percentage of aggregate marks at BA/B.Sc./B.Com./Master’s level examination as per the eligibility clause of the prospectus on the day of admission/counseling. In case, a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility conditions on the particular day of
admission/counseling, he/she will have no right for admission to the B.Ed. course.
The University will provide the facility of downloading the Admit Cards for appearing to B.Ed Entrance Test 2014 on the University Website www.hpuniv.in. The candidates are required to download the Admit cards from the website by following the instructions given therein. The candidate may please note that Admit cards will not be sent by post. The process for downloading the Admit Cards will start from 26.05.2014. The Admit cards uploaded on website will be provisional and does not entail the eligibility of the candidate for admission to the course. The Admit Card will bear the Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Photograph, Date, Time, Venue of Entrance Test. The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him/her for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should immediately inform the University. In such cases,candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, the University will take necessary action to make correction of factual error in the record later. No candidate will be allowed to sit in the test without having Admit Card and the University will not be responsible on this account. The candidates are advised to preserve their Admit cards in good condition till admission in the B.Ed. course is over.
1. Schedule for filling up Online Application form 14.4.2014 to 16.5.2014
2. Last date for Receipt of pplication form : 22.05.2014
3. Admit Cards will be available on www.hpuniv.in : 26.5.2014 onwards
4. Date of Entrance Test : 08.06.2014 (Sunday)
5. Date of declaration of Result : 12.06.2014
6. Date of issuance of merit list : 20.06.2014
7. Commencement of academic session : 01.08.2014
8.. Last date upto which candidates can be admitted against vacancies arising due to any reasons : 31.07.2014
Leave your comments for HPUBET 2014, Himachal Pradesh University B.Ed Entrance Testcomments powered by Disqus