HIHT University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to MBBS course offered by Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences for the academic year 2014-15
* The candidate must have appeared/passed in 10+2 examination.
* The candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (50% in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) in addition to this the candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in each individual subjects (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates).
* The candidate can be of a minimum age of 17 years and maximum of 25 years.
* 30% of the seats in this examination are reserved for students belonging to Uttarakhand.
The Paper is a single question paper 2 and a half hour examination consisting a total of 200 objective type questions with a breakup of 40 questions from physics, 60 from Chemistry and 100 questions from Biology. There is no negative marking for a wrong response and each correct response will be awarded 1 mark.
* The mode of application for HIHT PMEE 2014 will be offline and the application form will be available at various book shops across major cities the application form can also be acquired directly from the university through either a cash payment or through a DD
* After filling up the form the candidate has to send the form to HIHT University before the deadline for submission of forms.
Commencement of sale of Application Form - January 25, 2014
Last date of sale of Application Form - 10 April, 2014
Last date of receipt of application form - 15 April, 2014
Date of Examination - 23 May, 2014
Leave your comments for HIHT PMEE 2014, HIHT University Pre Medical Entrance Examinationcomments powered by Disqus