Haryana introduced a PMT exam for the students who want to have admission in the medical courses. HARYANA PMT 2014 is a state level examination conducted by the Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak Haryana, and is the pre requisite exam for admissions to undergraduate health sciences courses i.e. MBBS/BDS in various private and government dental and medical colleges across Haryana. The aspirant must be an Indian and a domicile of Haryana to appear for the exam. Candidate must have passed 10th and plus two with a 50% mark for general category students and 40% of SC/ST students in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
* The candidate must be a citizen of India.
* The candidate must have a domicile of Haryana
* Students must have certificate of the intermediate including the subjects, physics, chemistry, maths, English and biology with 50% in Physics, chemistry and biology and for SC/ST individuals 40%.
* Candidates need to fill in Haryana PMT 2014 Application Form and appear in AIPMT 2014 Exam only. Candidates can apply for the exam on the official website.
* Since Haryana State Board has decided that no separte exams other than AIPMT 2014 shall be conducted for admisisons in the medical and dental colleges of the state.
* Aspirants will have to send the application fee along with the completed form and necessary documents.
* Haryana Government shall be utlizing AIPMT 2014 score card for the counselling procedure.
* The full details are not yet released.
* The registration starts from the 1st week of May, 2014.
* The applications are expected to be submitted before the third week of June, 2014.
No separate exam shall be conducted for Haryana PMT 2014 but AIPMT 2014 scores will be utilized for taking admissions in the various medical and dental colleges of the the state government.
Pre medical test will contain objective type questions from physics, chemistry and biology.
There will be 180 questions.45 questions from physics and chemistry.90 questions from Botany/Zoology.
The duration of the examination will be three hours.
For every wrong answer, there is negative marking of 0.25 marks from the gained marks.
Sale of Application Forms and Information Brochure - 1st week of May 2014 Onwards
Last date for submission of filled in application forms for Nursing Diplomas - 3nd week of June 2014
Date of Examination for MBBS/BDS - 1stweek of July 2014
Leave your comments for Haryana PMT 2014, Haryana Pre Medical Testcomments powered by Disqus