AICTE has started conducting the computer based online National level GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT) since last year for facilitating
institutions to select suitable students for admission in all postgraduate pharmacy programmes approved by AICTE.
* The notification is issued to announce the schedule for conducting computer based online GPAT for admission for academic year 2014-15.
* The testing window will be open for three days i.e. from 25th February 2014 to 27th February 2014 in 57 cities.
The candidates will have option of selecting date and city for appearing in the test.
Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2,including lateral entry candidates) and those who are in the
final year of B. Pharmacy course are eligible for appearing in GPAT-2014-15 examination.
online from 6th November, 2013 to 7th January, 2014 on website www.aicte-gpat.in
* Choice of 3 cities for online examination in the order of preference.
* Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actualallotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city
General/OBC - Rs.1200 + Bank charges as applicable
SC/ST/PD - Rs.600 + Bank charges as applicable
* The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.
* In case there is no central counseling Scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes/University Departments.
Registration window opens on 06.11.2013
Last Date for Online Registration - 07.01.2014
Print out of Hall ticket From - 10.02.2014
Computer based test dates - 25.02.2014 to 27.02.2014
Test Timings 9.30 am - 12.30 pm
2.30 pm - 5.30 pm
Declaration of result - 15.03.2014
Print out of Score Cards From 15.03.2014 to 14.04.2014
E-mail Id : email@example.com
Helpline number : 022-66258304
Phone support availability: 6th November, 2013 to 14th April,
Fax Number: 2014 (24X7) 022-25814283
For detailed information please visit website www.aicte-gpat.in
Leave your comments for GPAT 2014, Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Testcomments powered by Disqus