* A pass in 10+2 (class XII ) or its equivalent securing an aggregate of 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
* Those who appear for the above examinations in March / April 2014 and expect to secure minimum marks are eligible to apply.
Cost of Application is Rs. 750/-, which covers the cost of Application form, University Brochure cum Information Handbook and Examination fee. Application fee once paid will not be refunded. Candidates can apply Online at www.geee.in Payment towards application can be made through Credit card, Debit card and SBI Bank Challan. It is the responsibility of the candidate to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for
admission. Having been called for the test/counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility.
It is mandatory that all the Original relevant documents (Including Original Marketsheet, Migration certificate etc) should be submitted to admissions office for verification.Admission to various programme will however be subject to verification of facts from the original/documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy shall arise, even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves all right to cancel the candidate’s admission and this decision shall be final.
SCHEDULE OF GEEE-2014
• Galgotias University Engineering Entrance Examination - Pencil & paper based will be held on June 8, 2014
• The duration of the entrance examination will be 90 minutes.
• Please refer for further details in www.geee.in
PATTERN OF THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION QUESTION PAPER: QUESTIONS WILL BE OF OBJECTIVE TYPE WITH MULTIPLE CHOICE
• Three parts – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
• All the questions will be mostly from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only.
• Each part has 30 questions and each question carries one mark.
• No negative marks for wrong answers.
• The Question paper will be only in English.
B.TECH. DEGREE PROGRAM 2014 (PER ANNUM)
B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Hons.)* - 1,49,000
B.Tech. + MBA (5 years Integrated Dual Degree Program) - 1,49,000
Hostel Fee (Wherever applicable)-
Boys Hostel - Two Seater (AC)- 1,00,000 (Per annum)
Three Seater (Non AC)- 75,000 (Per annum)
Four Seater (Non AC) - 70,000 (Per annum)
Girls Hostel - Three Seater (AC) - 85,000 (Per annum)`
Three Seater (Non AC) - 70,000 (Per annum)*
1) Applicants are required to log on to www.geee.in and click on Apply Now. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2) There are 2 different B.Tech programs which are available in Galgotias University:
(I) B.Tech and (II) Integrated dual degree of B.Tech and MBA. Applicants can apply for any of these programme. If a candidate wants to apply for more than one programme, he/she will have to apply seperately.
3) Applicants are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. The university may send call letters for written test, verification of documents etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/
mention email ID to/or of any other person.
4) In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying Online.
Date of commencement of Online Application Form - Monday Jan 20, 2014
Last date for applying - Tuesday May 20, 2014
Date of Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE)- Sunday June 8, 2014
Exam Timings 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Mode of Examination - Paper n Pencil
Galgotias Helpline No. - 0120-4370000
Leave your comments for GEEE 2014, Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examinationcomments powered by Disqus