GAT Online Tests: GITAM Admission Test (GAT) is a computer based online test conducted for admission to UG & PG Technology & Pharmacy Programs in GITAM University at its Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bengaluru Campuses.
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM), a deemed to be university u/s 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, known as GITAM University is a premier educational institution in the country having 33 years of track record in teaching and research of global standards. The University is located in three picturesque campuses at Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bengaluru. With a multi disciplinary approach, the University offers 118 programmes at UG, PG and Doctoral levels in Technology, Science, Pharmacy, Management, International Business, Architecture and Law.
GITAM Admission Test 2014 (GAT) exam for following UG and PG courses :
4 Year B.Tech. Degree
5 Year Dual Degree (B.Tech.+M.Tech.)
5 Year Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
4 Year B.Pharmacy
2 Year M.Tech. Degree
2 Year M.Pharmacy Programs offered at Visakhapatnam Campus
For more abour courses please check it http://www.gitam.edu/Admissions/aboutus.aspx
Admission to B.Tech., B.Arch., & B.Pharmacy Programs GAT (UGTP) - 2014
The following are the criteria for admission to B.Tech. Programs:
* Pass in Intermediate or 12th examination from a recognized Central / State Board or its equivalent either in 2014 or 2013 subject to the following criteria:
* B.Tech. Programs : A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry and First Class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination.
* B.Tech. in Biotechnology: A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics/ Biology, Physics & Chemistry and First Class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination.
* B.Pharmacy: A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination with Mathematics/ Biology, Physics & Chemistry subjects.
B.Arch:A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying Examination with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry subjects and also shall qualify in NATA / JEE (Main).
* Rank obtained in GAT (UGTP) - 2014.
The duration of the test is 2 hours. The test consists of three sections:
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|A||Mathematics / Biology||40||120|
Structure (in Rupees) UG and PG Programs
UG and PG Programs
Last Date of Receipt of filled in Applications - 31st March 2014
Online Slot booking - 06th to 12th April 2014
Download of E-Hall-Tickets - 06th April 2014 onwards
Online Tests at different Centers - 17th April to 8th May 2014
Announcement of Test Results - 15th May 2014
Counseling for Admissions (2014-15) - 1st week of June 2014
Leave your comments for GAT 2014, GITAM Admission Testcomments powered by Disqus