Dr. D.Y.Patil AICET 2014: Dr. D.Y.Patil Medical College conducts All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) for admission to undergraduate courses in of Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS).
MBBS is 150 and BDS is 100.
* Candidate should be an Indian national and should have completed 17 years of age as on or before December 31, 2014
* The candidate should have passed CBSE Board examination, Indian School Certificate exam, Higher Secondary Certificate exam or any other examination equivalent to 10+2 HSC examination.
* Any other examination equivalent to 10+2 HSC examination of any recognized Board / University from any school / college situated in India after 12 years of study.
* Candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in PCB.
* The candidate seeking admission for the programmes shall also have secured at least 50 percent marks (100 out of 200 marks) at the AICET-13.
* Duration of the exam is 3 hours and 200 multiple choice type questions.
* 50 questions for Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology each
* For Dr. D.Y.Patil AICET 2014 Exam Syllabus,click here.
Last date for submitting application form without late fee - May 12, 2014 up to 5 pm
Dispatch of admit cards - Two weeks prior to AICET 2014
Issue of duplicate admit card - On the previous day of AICET 2014 between 11am to 2pm or on the day of AICET 2014 between 9.30 am to 10.30 am
Dr. D.Y.Patil AICET 2014 Entrance Exam - May 18, 2014 11 am-2 pm
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune – 411018
Phone: +91 20 27420069 / 27420156, Fax +91 20 27420010
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for Dr. D.Y. Patil AICET 2014, Dr. D.Y.Patil All India Common Entrance Testcomments powered by Disqus