DIPLOMATE OF NATIONAL BOARD – CENTRALISED ENTRANCE TEST – SUPER SPECIALTY (CET-SS)
CET-SS is an entrance examination and is an essential pre-requisite for entry to post MD/MS/DNB 3-year Super Specialty courses. The next session of entrance examination shall be held on 9th December 2014 and conducted as computer-based test only.
The question paper shall comprise of 180 multiple choice questions (MCQs) with single correct response to be attempted by candidate in 3 hrs. The questions shall be of the level of Post Graduate Exit Examination. The questions shall cover topics from Applied basic sciences, clinical practice and Recent advances.
Diplomate of National Board Centralised Entrance Test Super Specialty (DNB CETSS)
* Cardiology - MD / DNB in General Medicine or Paediatrics
* Gastroenterology - MD / DNB in General Medicine or Paediatrics
* Nephrology - MD / DNB in General Medicine or Paediatrics
* Endocrinology - MD / DNB in General Medicine or Paediatrics
* Neurology - MD / DNB in General Medicine or Paediatrics
* Medical Oncology - MD / DNB in General Medicine or Paediatrics
* Haematology - MD / DNB in General Medicine on Pathology
* Rheumatology - MD / DNB in General Medicine of Paediatrics
* Cardio Thoracic Surgery - MS / DNB in General Surgery
* Paediatrics Surgery - MS / DNB in General Surgery
* Genito Urinary Surgery (Urology) - MS / DNB in General Surgery
* Neurosurgery - MS / DNB in General Surgery
* Plastic Surgery - MS / DNB in General Surgery
* Surgical Gastroenterology - MS / DNB in General Surgery
* Surgical Oncology - MS / DNB in General Surgery
* Peripheral Vascular Surgery - MS / DNB in General Surgery
Medical Specialties – 180 questions
Surgical Specialties – 180questions
Pediatric Specialties (For Neonatology) – 180 questions
For Medical Genetics – Eligible candidates from (a) and (c) above shall in addition undertake 30 MCQ paper in Medical Genetics.
Medical Genetics combined-Medical /Pediatrics /Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Candidates successful in the CET-SS shall be asked to participate in a Centralized merit based counseling conducted by National Board of Examinations for allotment of DNB seats at NBE accredited Institutions/ hospitals/medical colleges in order of their merit and candidate shall be able to opt for the NBE accredited institution/hospital/medical college of their choice as per availability at their merit.
The provisional list of National Board of Examinations accredited institutes where candidates can pursue DNB is available at NBE website www.natboard.edu.in and also placed at Annexure-C of this Bulletin.
The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computer network as per scheme prescribed.
Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking.
Last date of submission of applications : 9th September - 18th October 2014
Examination Date for DNB CET-SS : 9th December 2014
National Board of Examinations
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg ( Ring Road ),
New Delhi 8211 110 029
Leave your comments for DNB CETSS 2015, Diplomate of National Board Centralised Entrance Test Super Specialtycomments powered by Disqus