Application invites Entrance Examination for M.P.Th [PGP-CET 2014], M.O.Th [PGO-CET 2014], M.A.S.L.P. [PGASLP-CET 2014] & M.Sc (P & O) [M.Sc (P & O)-CET 2014]
The selection for the post graduate courses in Physiotherapy [M.P.Th], Occupational Therapy [M.O.Th.], Audiology & Speech Language Pathology [M.A.S.L.P.] and Prosthetics & Orthotics [M.Sc. (P & O)] is being carried out in accordance with the rules and orders issued by Government from time to time and on the basis of directions / decisions given by Hon’ble Court in various court cases
* Candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate / valid passport /School leaving Certificate of 12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate at "INDIAN". Shall constitute the proof of nationality. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Non Resident Indian (NRI)/Overseas citizen of India (OCI) are not eligible.
* candidate, who has passed final B.P.Th./ B.O.Th. examination (recognized As per Maharashtra State Council for Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy Act 2002): Final BASLP/BPO examination (recognized As per The Rehabilitation Council of India Act 1992); from an college/institution situated in the State of Maharashtra (Annexure - E) is eligible to appear for this examination provided he/she has completed prescribed duration of compulsory rotating internship by 31st August 2014.
* A candidate who is undergoing rotating internship and who is likely to complete the same by 31st August 2014 can appear for PGP-CET / PGO-CET / PGASLP-CET / M.Sc (P&O)-CET. Such a candidate will have to submit the documentary proof, from the Principal / Dean of the college regarding the likely date of completion of internship along with the application form, failing which the application shall be rejected.
* A Candidate, who was admitted to the college/institute, which is now affiliated to the Maharashtra University of the Health Sciences (MUHS) will be eligible till such time as he/she is awarded the degree by the University established under Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994.
* The candidate belonging to Backward Class must have claimed so in his application form, failing which such a claim will not be entertained subsequently. the Candidate belonging to Backward Class Category should submit the certified copies of cast Certificate, Case Validity Certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (wherever applicable) at the time of Preference form filling process.
* The candidates belonging to DT(VJ), NT-1(A), NT-2(B), NT-3(C) and OBC/SBC categories should submit Non-Creamy layer certificate issued by appropriate authority and should be valid upto 31st March 2015.
* The candidate admitted for the graduate course on the basis of Court order for Caste claim is required to submit Caste Validity Certificate given by the Caste Scrutiny Committee or a fresh court order, failing which the claim will not be granted and the candidate will be considered as an Open category candidate.
* Cut off date for Eligibility: The eligibility of candidate shall be determined for all purposes including the applicability of all these Rules & Regulations by considering the last date of submission of Preference Form as the cut off date. It is made abundantly clear that if a candidate is found ineligible or has an invalid reservation claim as on the last date of submission of preference form, in terms of these Rules & Regulations, and if such an ineligible candidate/invalid reservation claim acquires the requisite eligibility after the aforesaid cut off date (i.e. the last date of submission of Preference Form), such subsequent acquisition of eligibility will not make an
1. Online Registration & filling Application form. : 21/07/2014 to 28/07/2014
2. Schedule for Fee Acceptance at SBI Bank, through Computer Generated Challan : 23 /07/2014 to 31/07/2014
3. Issue of Admit Cards (Online) : 05/08/2014 to 10/08/2014
4. Date of Examination : 10/08/2014 (Sunday)
5. Centre of examination (Place - Mumbai) : As indicated in Admit Card
7. Online display of Question Paper Booklets along with Provisional Keys of each version on website : 11/08/2014
8. OMR Answer Sheets available on DMER website : 12/08/2014
9. Last date of submission of objections on Question Paper/ Answer Key / Typographic errors. : 14/08/2014
10. Declaration of Provisional Result & Provisional Merit list : 18/08/2014
11. Last date of submission of application form for verification of marks at DMER, Mumbai : 20/08/2014
12. Declaration of Final Merit List & Downloading of Marksheet from website "www.dmer.org" : 21/08/2014
13. Preference form filling & Counseling at Mumbai : 25/08/2014
14. Publication of list of candidates selected : 26/08/2014
15. Last date of joining of 1st round : 01/09/2014
16. Academic term of Postgraduate courses shall start from : 01/09/2014
17. Last date of cancellation of admission by candidate : 12/10/2014
18. Cut-Off date of admission process : 31/10/2014
Leave your comments for DMER PG CET 2014, Dirtectorate of Medical Education and Researchcomments powered by Disqus