Application invites for Diploma in Counselling Short Term Programmes Admissions 2015, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai.
* Age Criteria
* All candidates must be of 25 years or more at the time of applying for the Diploma Programmes of the Centre for Lifelong Learning.
A Bachelor’s Degree, in any discipline, of a minimum of 3 years duration or its equivalent (under the 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 year bridge course pattern of study or any other pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirements of 15 years formal education) from a recognized University. Preference will be given to those with work experience in clinical, social and developmental settings.
* Cast certificate & Income certificatte in case of SC/ST/OBC (NC)is must. & Final year marksheet
Candidates are required to apply online through the E-application process only, please read through this page before filling in the application form. CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM. Candidates facing technical problems while filling in the application form may call o22-25525252 (Monday to Saturday - Timing 8:00 am to 8:00 pm).
However, candidates from remote places where no Internet and Telecommunication facilities are available can get a printed copy of the application form from the Institute. Please send request for printed form by Speed Post with application fees to Asisistant Registrar(Academic), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar Mumbai, 400088. Please note that candidates applying through the E-application form should not send the application form by post.
* Candidates can apply for only single programme.
* Candidates are requested to read through the eligibility criteria mentioned here before filling up the form.
* Candidates have to upload/ attach relevant certificates, please refer to the section 'Certificates/ Documents' below
* The application fees is Rs......./- (if being payed by Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or Rs....... + bank charges (if being payed through bank by cash). The Candidate has to pay this amount, he applies for.
For more details refer to the section 'Application fee payment' below.
A candidate can apply for single programme and pay for that programme. Should not fill more than one form. If a candidate is found to have filled more than one online form, all his applications will be cancelled.
Diploma in Counselling
Those satisfying the eligibility requirements will be interviewed (in person) by the Selection Committee. The names of the selected candidates will be displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board, hosted on Institute website and also communicated through email. The institute will not take responsibility for informing the selected candidates by post.
Last Date for Receipt of Completed Form at the Institute by Post and in Person :March 31, 2015
Personal Interview : April 20-24, 2015
Announcement of Selection on TISS Website : May 08, 2015
Orientation and Commencement of Academic Session 2014–2015 : June 12, 2015
Tata Institute of Social Sciences
V.N. Purav Marg
Mumbai - 400 088
Admissions Helpline : 022 - 2552 5252
(Monday to Saturday - Timing 8:00 am to 8:00 pm)
Candidates having any queries related to admissions including TECHNICAL PROBLEMS can call the helpline or email on the following email addresses:
For Short Term Programmes: email@example.com
Leave your comments for Diploma in Counselling Short Term Programmes Admissions 2015, TISS Mumbaicomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on