The Diploma Entrance Test (DET)-2014 for admission to 1st Semester Diploma Courses in Engineering/Technology, Lateral Admission of the eligible Candidates to 3rd Semester Diploma Engineering Courses, 1stSemester/ 1st year Non-Engineering, Film & Television (available at BPFTIO, Cuttack) Diploma Courses will be conducted on 18.05.2014 (Sunday) at selected centres inside and outside the State.
Odisha Diploma Entrance Test (DET) 2014 governed by Department of Employment and Technical Education & Training, Government of Odisha through the Directorate of Technical Education & Traini9ng, Odisha, devised the concept of holding a common entrance test for all the Professional diploma courses offered in the Government and Private Engineering Schools & Polytechnics of the State. The basic purpose is to select candidates for admission providing a centralised single window procedure which to large extent, can secure, grant of merit based admission on a transparent basis, and the students are not exploited.
A) (i) Admission to 1st Semester of Engineering I Technology : Pass in HSC examination / 10th standard examination conducted / declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha and obtained at least 35% marks in aggregate, securing 30% marks in each subject at the qualifying examination with Math, Science & English.
(ii) Admission to 3rd Semester under Lateral Entry Scheme for eligible candidates (20% supernumerary seats) : Pass in +2 Science Examination from CHSE, Odisha or its equivalent examination with PCM / +2 Vocational (2years course) in any Engineering Trades / 2 years ITI in Engineering Trade with pass in HSC examination / 10th standard examination conducted / declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha & securing 30% marks in each subject.
Age : Minimum 14 years for all courses except Mining/Drilling and Minimum 16 years for Mining/Drilling as on 01.07.2014. No Upper Age limit.
RECEIPT of ONLINE Application Form : 10-03-2014 to 25-04-2014 (23.59 Hrs)
RECEIPT of Application FEE : 10-03-2014 to 28-04-2014 (during working hours)
(a) 1 st Semester Engineering/ Technology : 18.05.2014 (10.00 AM to 12.30 PM)
(b) 3 rd Semester-(LE), Film & TV and Non-Engg. Courses : 18.05.2014 (02.00 PM to 04.30 PM)
The candidate should download the Information Brochure available under the link “Information BrochureDET 2014” and read all the instructions carefully before filling online application form.
Online application will be available from Mar 10 2014 10:00AM to Apr 25 2014 11:00PM Candidates can fill and submit application form within this time period only
Candidate can make payment through ATM-cum-Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / e-Challan at any Branch of Axis Bank / IDBI Bank. The payment of fees have to be paid on or before Apr 25 2014 11:00PM Payments received after this date and time will not be considered.
Application Fees will be received till Apr 25 2014 11:00PM
* Enter Name of the applicant
* Select Nationality (Indian / NRI)
* Select Domicile ( S / Z / L)
* Select Category (Gen / SC / ST) applicable only for S category applicants
* Select Sub Category (ES / GC / PH / SP / NC) applicable only for S category applicants
* Select Gender (Male / Female)
* Select Course
* Select Board / Council of Qualifying Examination
* Select qualifying exam for admission to lateral entry (applicable only for lateral entry applicants)
* Enter Date of Birth of applicant
* Select 3 choices of Examination Centres in the order of preference
* Select TFW Option (Yes/No)
* Enter Parent/Guardian Name
* Enter Correspondence Address, and telephone number
* Enter Permanent Address
* Upload scanned image of photograph (max size 50kb) and signature (max 20kb) in jpg format
* Enter Security Pin Shown in Green Color
Submit application form after entering the above details by clicking “Submit Form”
Applicant details are displayed in the next page. The applicant can review data entered.
The applicant can modify data by clicking “Back” button or else can submit application by clicking “Final Submit” button
• Applicant can make payment through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking online)
• Applicant can print Challan deposit form and deposit fees at any Axis Bank counter by cash/cheque (DET account mentioned in Challan form)
* Only the applications against which application fees is received will be considered and other applications against which application fees not received will be rejected. Application Fees will be received till Apr 25 2014 11:00PM
* Applicant can view the fees receipt status by clicking “Check Fee Status” option after making payment
* For any type of query contact DET call centre Nos 0671-2411600/2411601/2411602/ 2411603/2411604
Leave your comments for DET 2014, Odisha Diploma Entrance Testcomments powered by Disqus