We are happy to inform that MHRD has entrusted the coordination of the admission process under DASA scheme for the academic year 2014-15 to NITK, Surathkal. Undergraduate Admissions will be based on SAT subject test scores. (Subjects: Mathematics Level 2, Physics and Chemistry). For more details on SAT Subject Tests visit website: www.collegeboard.com. SAT subject test score has to be sent directly through CollegeBoard to NITK (Institute Code: 6530). SAT subject test scores received till May 31, 2014 only will be considered for preparation of the first, second, third and fourth round merit lists.
* Submission of Online Application - April 1 (Tue) to May 26 (Mon) 2014
* Hardcopy of application to reach NITK - May 31 (Sat) 2014
* Round I Allotment - June 07, (Sat) 2014
* Round II Allotment - June 14, (Sat), 2014
* Round III Allotment - June 20, (Fri) 2014
* Round IV Allotment - July 4, (Fri) 2014
* Joining at Participating Institutions - July 14 – 17, (Mon – Thu) 2014
* Spot Admission - July 25, (Fri) 2014
The details of academic eligibility, residential eligibility and fee payment etc., will be published on DASA website shortly.
Leave your comments for DASA Undergraduate Admissions 2014 (Direct Admission of Students Abroad)comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on