Central Universities Common Entrance Test commonly known as CUCET is conducted for admission to Integrated / Under-graduate, Post-graduate and Research Programmes.
Admission to UG/Integrated, PG & Research Programmes in Central Universities of Haryana (www.cuharyana.org), Jammu (www.cujammu.in), Jharkhand (www.cuj.ac.in), Kashmir (www.cukashmir.ac.in), Kerala (www.cukerala.ac.in), Rajasthan (www.curaj.ac.in) & Tamil Nadu (www.cutn.ac.in) All candidates are advised to check the eligibility creteria throughly before applying for the course, because, different univeristies have different eligibility creteria for similar courses, hence, students would be themselves responsible if they opt for course for which they are not eligible. please check it
Applications should be submitted ONLINE only; OFFLINE applications will NOT be accepted.
There are various Integrated and Under Graduate Programmes available under 7 participating Central Universities (PUs).
Eligibility for all integrated and under-graduate programmes is successful completion of 10+2 or equivalent. Candidates who have appeared for the final examinations are eligible to apply.
All candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for the course, because, different universities have different eligibility creteria for similar courses. Hence, students would be themselves responsible if they opt for course for which they are not eligible. for more : http://188.8.131.52/cucet/instruction#generalinstruction
For admission to all Integrated /Undergraduate programmes CUCET tests be based on the standard expect at 12th Standard
For postgraduate programmes, the subject related questions will be based on undergraduate/degree level syllabus
For research programmes knowledge at post-graduate level and JRF/NET
CUCET will be objective type multiple choice questions based test
However certain courses have additional screening process such as interviews/group discussion etc where applicable
Applicants are required to check from the respective University website for this information
* Applicants are required to fill in the details asked in the form carefully without making any spelling mistake. On submission of online application successfully, applicants can make the payment for their selected programme by online or offline mode of payment.
* A candidate may fill the form partially and login again to complete it as early as possible. .
* Candidates will receive SMSs and Email alerts at the time of registration and completing registration.
* There are two modes by which applicants can make the payment: Offline and Online.
* For online payment; applicants can pay through Netbanking, Credit Card and Debit Card. After making the payment, system will generate a registration slip. It is mandatory for all applicants to take a print out of this registration slip and keep it with them safely.
* For offline payment, applicant has to click on "Generate Bank Challan". After clicking, system will generate a SBI challan with auto populated details of applicant. There will be two copies of challan - Applicant's copy and Bank's copy. Applicants are supposed to take a print out of this challan. System will also generate a registration slip and it is mandatory for all applicants to take a print out of this registration slip and keep it safe with them.
* Applicants now will have to visit any SBI branch along with the printout of the challan to make the payment of the amount mentioned on challan.
* After making the payment in any SBI branch, applicants are supposed to obtain the Applicant's Copy of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number (b) Transaction ID/Journal No & (c) Date of Deposit filled by the Branch Official. This applicant's copy of SBI bank challan along with bank seal is a very important document for all the applicants and all the applicants are advised to keep it safely.
* Candidates will have to download the Hall Ticket on after the date specified from website by entering application number & date of birth. Candidates will be intimated about the same by Email/SMS alerts. Intimation or Hall Ticket will NOT be sent by post.
Date of commencement of Online Application Form for UG/Integrated Programmes - Saturday, March 1, 2014
Last date for applying for UG/Integrated Programmes (Please note that this date will not be extended under any circumstances) - Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Date of commencement of Online Application Form for PG/RP Integrated Programmes - Monday,March 10,2014
Last date for applying for PG/RP Integrated Programmes (Please note that this date will not be extended under any circumstances)- Thusrday, April 10, 2014
Date of Central Universities Entrance Examination (CUCET) for UG/Integrated Programmes - April 26 & 27, 2014
Date of declaration of UG & Integrated Exams - 07 May 2014
Leave your comments for CUCET 2014, Central Universities Common Entrance Testcomments powered by Disqus