Certificate courses in computers craft courses Admission 2014 at State Board of Technical Education and Training
State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP, Hyderabad, invites applications fromAP, Telangana states for grant of Affiliation for certificate courses in computers /craft courses offered by institutions/organizations as per norms laid down for the academic Year 2014-15. The application forms course wise can be down loaded for affiliations. Other details can be accessed from the website http://sbtetap.gov.in
Commencement of down loading of Applications : 19-06-2014
Last date for receipt of filled in applications : 28-06-2014
Last date for receipt of filled in applications with Penalty @ Rs.2000/- : 03-07-2014
The Secretary, State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad invites application from Private Institutions/ organizations for grant of Affiliation to offer the following Certificate Courses in computers/Craft Certificate Courses for the academic year 2014-15, on self financed mode as per norms of SBTET. The SBTET introduced the certificate courses based on the request of the private organizations/institutions to encourage the unemployed youth, dropouts’, house wives and who would like to learn a skill to make a living. The grant of affiliations of the courses will be accorded subject to fulfillment of norms & standards of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad and also the conditions as mentioned below for the courses & intake.
1. The institution should be run by a registered society / organization.
2. The management of society/ institution shall have an irrevocable resolution to establish and run the proposed institution for a minimum of two (2) years.
3. Any change in the management structure / office bearers shall be informed to the SBTET.
4. The institution has to pay prescribed Affiliation fee for each course in every academic year before the stipulated last date along with fresh application in the prescribed proforma.
5. The Affiliation to be granted is only for coaching and training the candidates For Examination of certificate courses conducted by SBTET for the Academic Year in question.
6. The institute should not use the affiliation of the course accorded by Board, for the other courses conducted by the institute on its own.
7. a) A minimum of 10 (Ten) candidates for each course for each batch should be admitted by the institution, otherwise the institution cannot be affiliation. granted
b) The admission process is at the institution level. The institution should follow the Rule of Reservation while giving due importance to merit.
c) The admission of students should be made on first come first service, while fulfilling the minimum eligibility/qualification criteria as per SBTET norms.
8. The syllabus of State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad is to be followed.
9. The SBTET, Hyderabad can visit the institute at any time on any working day of academic calendar as per schedule. Any deviation/ irregularities reported during such visits on the part of institution/society in any courses approved by this order attract de-affiliation with immediate effect.
10. a) The institution should sponsor at least 80 % of candidates for the examination per course for the intake sanctioned .
b) if the failure of candidates in the end examination is more than 50 % of approved intake in successive end examination attracts de-affiliation of the institution.
11. In case an institution fails to get the renewal of affiliation done for any course in a particular year, the next year it has to apply as a new institution.
12. The institution should obtain the prior approval of the State Board of Technical Education and Training for the change in address /change of title /change of name of the institution, if any.
13. The institutions are not entitled to use the name/logo of SBTET, AP, in any manner, reflecting/communicating the sense as the institution is recognized by/affiliated to SBTET, AP,/Govt., Department of Technical Education. However it is restricted to make use to the extent of courses affiliated by SBTET, by this order.
14. Any sort of misuse of affiliation accorded by State Board of Technical Education and Training in any manner shall entitle for de-affiliation & legal action.
15. Adequate safety measures for students & faculty regarding building & laboratories should be taken by the institution itself and State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad is no way responsible for any lapse in this regard.
16. As per 41st Board Meeting, SBTET will not recommend for reimbursement of tuition fee and any other fee, since the course is meant for working/ unemployed youth under self financed mode.
17. The Secretary, State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad reserves the right for withdrawal of temporary affiliation accorded for violation of rules and regulations prescribed or to be prescribed there of as the case may be, at any time.
Leave your comments for Certificate courses in computers craft courses Admission 2014 at State Board of Technical Education and Trainingcomments powered by Disqus