Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who studied in the following Certificate courses affiliated with the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. Examinations (Regular/supplementary) will be conducted during July/August,2014.
FASHION DESIGNING COURSES
Fashion Designing (FD)
Fashion Designing and Garment Making(FG)
Hotel Management & Catering Technology
Food Production (FP)
Front Office Operation (FO)
Food Beverage Service (FB)
Accommodation Operation (AO)
Industrial Safety (IS)
Fire Safety & Construction Safety (FS)
Construction Safety (CS)
Land Surveying Course
Land Surveying (LSUR)
Advance Yoga (AY)
Details of submission of online application along with dates and instructions for filing of online application and mode of payment of CCIC and Short term courses examinations to be held during July/August,2014 and Time Table will be placed shortly in the sbtet website i.e., http://apsbtet.net/ccicportal
Note: Hall Tickets can be downloaded from the same website before one week of the commencement of examinations.
a) For the first appearance including Board Examinations
And issue of Original Certificates for courses mentioned in : Rs.600/- (Sl.No.1 to 10) (300 +200+100)
b) For the Part Exam. i.e.(Backlog subjects) : Rs.300/
For courses mentioned in (Sl.No. 1 to 10)
c) For CCIC, Land Surveying, Yoga and Advance Yoga for
Each course (Whole/Part subject) : Rs.500/-
d) Condonation Fee (up to 10%) for all the : 500/-
e) In respect of the candidates appearing for the CCIC Examinations through the following 4 institutions, are totally exempted from the Examination Fee.
(1) A.P.Vikalangula Coop. Corporation Training Cum Production Centre, Hyderabad.
(2) N.V.Reddy Viswas Trust, Hyderabad.
(3) Ramananda Centre for Advanced Learning & Research for visually impaired, Secunderabad.
(4) Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for the Hearing Handicapped, Secunderabad.
(5) National Institution for visually handicapped, Secunderabad
1) Commencement of uploading of online application : 23-06-2014
2) Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty : 08-07-2014
3) Last date for payment of examination with penalty of fee Rs.250/- : 11-07-2014
4) Last date for submission of downloaded application along with Requisite qualifications. : 15-07-2014
5) Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of
Application under TATKAL Scheme of Rs.1800/- : 15-07-2014
6) Last date for submission of Practical & Sessional Marks : Preferably before the
(Except for District Treasury Office (DTO) commencement of theory examinations.
7) Conduct of Theory Examinations (Tentatively) : 31-07-2014 onwards
1. All eligible candidates have to file online application with URL http://apsbtet.net/ccicportal without spelling mistakes.
2. The Head of Institutions shall verify all the entries filled by the candidates particularly in the application form i.e., Name, Father’s name and Date of Birth of the candidate should be carefully entered as per SSC/Equivalent Certificate and Course Code, Institute Code, Month-Year and Serial Number of the candidate.
3. Color Photos are only accepted. Black & white photos and photos taken with wearing cap/cooling glass will not be accepted, since the purpose of clear identity gets defeated.
4. The Principals of Land Surveying, Computer Certificate Courses and Short Term Courses should send the list of the Nominal Rolls of the candidates of the respective institutions along with the filled in application forms duly attested xerox copies of requisite qualifications and affiliation order of the Institute in the named cover to Sri P.Ramulu, Deputy Secretary (TE), State Board of Technical Education and Training, B.R.K..Bhavan, 7th Floor, Tankbund Road, Hyderabad-500 063 before the last date of submission of application i.e., 15-07-2014.
5. Applications without requisite copies of the certificates or without attestation of the Principal concerned will be rejected without any notice.
6. Necessary Xerox copies of educational qualifications of the candidate duly attested by the Principal concerned should be enclosed with the downloaded online application and shall be submitted directly to the State Board of Technical Education and Training, 7th Floor, BRK Bhavan, Tankbund Road, Hyderabad-500 063 within the stipulated time.
7. Practical Examinations of the respective courses shall be conducted as soon as completion of Theory Examinations and the name and designation of the Examiner drafted from the Government Polytechnic for the said courses, shall be intimated to this office well in advance.
8. Sessional / Practical marks of the candidates of the respective institutions shall be uploaded in the prescribed proforma placed in the sbtet website within a week of after completion of the theory examinations and downloaded copies of the same duly attested by the Principal concerned with institute seal, shall be reached to the Board within the stipulated period as mentioned in the notification.
9. The CCIC Institutions should bear the expenditure towards practical examinations and remuneration to the Observers and External Examiners as per norms only.
10. The SBTET will not bear any expenditure in connection with practical examinations. No Expenditure towards practical examinations is allowed in D.C.Bills as the courses are being run by the self financing.
11. Once amount is deducted, after submitting the application, no amount will be refunded.
12. After submitting the online application, for correction of spelling mistakes in the name father’s name and Date of Birth and change of photograph, the candidate/principal may send email with details to the sbtet website i.e., [email protected] before last date of submission of online application.
13. Theory Examinations will be conducted from 31-07-2014 onwards (Tentatively). Examination Time Table will be placed in the sbtet website in due course.
14. Hall Tickets will be downloaded from the sbtet website before one week of the commencement of theory examinations. Once Hall Ticket is generated, no correction will be made.
Leave your comments for Certificate courses Admission 2014 at State Board of Technical Education and Trainingcomments powered by Disqus