Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University Common Entrance Test is an all India level examination conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University, Pune as a prerequisite for admissions to its B.Optom courses across various colleges affiliated to Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University
* The candidate should be a citizen of India
* The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 exam and also must have secured 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology taken together, for candidates belonging to SC/ST category this percentage is 40%
* Duration: 3 Hours
* Test Paper: One test paper consisting of 200 questions, 50 each from Physics and Chemistry and 100 questions from Biology
* The candidate can choose to fill the application fee either through the medium of a DD or through an online payment gateway using Debit/Credit card or net banking on the official website.
The DD must be drafted In favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University” payable at Pune
* After the candidate has paid the application fee he/she has to fill the online registration form.
* After filling the registration form online the candidate has to take a print out of the form and send it to the Bharati VidyaPeeth’s University in Pune (Along with the DD of application fee in case payment is to be made through a DD)
Last date of submission of applications: 21st June 2014
Date of exam: 23rd June 2014
Date of result declaration: 27th June 2014
Date of counseling: 30th June 2014
Start date of college: 4th July 2014
Leave your comments for BVP CET Optom 2014, Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test for B.Optomcomments powered by Disqus