BVP CET Engineering 2014 is an entrance test which is conducted by Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune for all those aspirants who wish to pursue engineering courses at the UG Level. Candidates can appear for the BVP CET Engineering 2014 by meeting the Eligibility Criteria of BVP CET Engineering 2014.
* Applicants must have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (H.S.C) or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other equivalent examination.
* Candidates must have cleared 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as the main subjects along with Biotechnology/Chemistry/Biology/Technical as one of the optional subject. They should have obtained 50% in aggregate in 10+2 examination (45% for the reserved category).
* The medium of giving BVP CET Engineering 2014 will be English.
* BVP CET Engineering Exam 2014 will be based on 2 subjects namely Physics and Mathematics.
* There will be 200 multiple choice questions, first 100 of Physics and last 100 of Mathematics.
* The duration of BVP CET Engineering Exam 2014 is 3 hours.
* Each question will fetch 1 mark.
* There is no negative marking.
BVP CET Engineering 2014 Application Fees: Application Fees of BVP CET Engineering 2014 is Rupees 1700.
BVP CET Engineering 2014 Application Fees can be paid via: Application Fees can be paid either through Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Registrar, Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University payable at Pune or by Debit / Credit / Visa cards.
* Candidates are required to read all the instructions carefully and fill the form as per the instructions specified.
* Applicants should take out the print of the Application Form of BVP CET Engineering 2014 and then paste a photograph and make signature in the space provided.
* Candidates are required to write the Form No, Course Name, Candidate’s Name and Contact No on the back side of the Demand Draft which should be attached to the Application Form and send it to the following address:
* Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
“CET ONLINE DEPARTMENT”
2nd Floor, Bharati Bhavan,
LBS Road, Navi Peth,
Pune 411 030
Last date for Submission of Application - May 15, 2014
Examination date - May 25, 2014
Result Declaration date - June 11, 2014
Date for Counseling of Regular Merit Category - June 26 to July 6, 2014
Date for Counseling of Management Merit Category - July 1, 2014
* Candidates can check their BVP CET Engineering 2014 Result at the office of Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune or at the designated centers at Navi Mumbai and New Delhi.
* BVP CET Engineering 2014 Merit Lists will be separately prepared for regular candidates as well as Foreign / NRI / PIO / Management Merit candidates.
* Candidates whose names will appear in the Merit List of BVP CET Engineering 2014 prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in BVP CET Engineering 2014 should attend BVP CET Engineering Counseling.
* The University will dispatch the BVP CET Engineering 2014 Counseling and on the spot selection invitation Letter to the first 3000 candidates of the Merit List.
* Candidates should attend the Counseling for BVP CET Engineering 2014 in person on the dates specified in the Counseling Schedule given below.
BVPCET 2014 Venue of Counseling: Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering, Pune-Satara Road, Pune 411 043. 46
Bharti Vidyapeeth University,
Pune-Satara Road, 411043,
Phone: 0202-24373226, 020-24366448
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for BVP CET Engineering 2014, Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test Engineeringcomments powered by Disqus