The exam is conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Demmed University, pune for those Who wish to pursue UG course in Engineering.
* The medium of giving BVP CET 2014 will be English.
* BVP CET Exam 2014 will be based on two subject: Physics and Maths each comprising 100 multiple choice question.
* The duration of BVP CET Exam 2014 is 3 hours
* Each question will fetch 1 mark.
* There is no negative marketing
Application fees of BVP CET 2014 os Rs. 1700 BVP CET 2014 Application Fee can be paid either through DD drawn in favor of the Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed Univesity payable at pune or by Debit/Credit/Visa cards.
Application should take a print of application form, past the photograph and sign before sending it to: Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed Univesity, "CET ONLINE DEPARTMENT" 2nd Floor, Bharati Bhavan LBS road, Navi Peth, Pune 411030
Last date for submission of Application - 15th May, 2014
Examination Date - 25th May, 2014
Results Declaration date - 11th June, 2014
Date for counselling of Regular Merit Category - 26th June to 6th July 2014
Date for counselling of Management Merit Category - 1st July 2014
* Candidate can check their BVP CET 2014 result at the office of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed Univesity in Pune or at the designated centers at Navi Mumbai and New Delhi.
* BVP CET 2014 Merit Lists will be separately prepared for regular candidate as well as Foreign/NRI/PIO/Management Merit Candidates.
* Candidate whose names will appear in the Merit List of BVP CET 2014 prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in BVP CET 2014 should attend BVP CET counselling.
* The University will dispatch the BVP CET 2014 Counselling and on the spot selection invitation Letter to the first 3000 candidate of the Merit List.
* Candidate should attend the Counselling for BVP CET 2014 in person
* BVP CET 2014 venue of counselling Bharati Vidyapeeth university college of engineering, Pune-Satara road Pune 411 043.
Leave your comments for BVP CET 2014, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed Univesity Comman Entrance Testcomments powered by Disqus