Applications are invited from the Indian citizens for admission to the following programs for the academic session 2014-15 at Rae Bareli.
* Petroleum Engineering
* Chemical Engineering
Admission will be based on IIT JEE (Advanced)–2014 Rank List. The candidate should have a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC/ST/Physical Disability) in class 12th or equivalent.
Rs.1000/-(One thousand only)
Payment of the application fee can be made either through demand draft ( in favor of "Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology" payable at Rae Bareli) or through online transfer.
Reservation policy as per the Government of India directives will be applicable.
(Kindly send only the attested photocopies of all the enclosures.)
* Demand Draft of the application fee (Write name and JEE-Advanced Registration number) on the backside of the demand draft). Not applicable if the payment has been made online.
* Admit card of IIT-JEE (Advanced) 2014.
* Class 10th and 12th certificates and mark sheets.
* Valid caste certificates as per the central government list for OBC/SC/ST category.
* In respect of OBC category, attach a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate and a self declaration (To be signed by candidate) form. [CLICK HERE]
* Valid certificates for physically handicapped category.
* One passport size latest photograph and one stamp size color photo stapled on the top of the application form.
Start date for online submission of application: May 12, 2014 (Monday)
Last date for online submission of application: July 10, 2014(Thursday)
Last date for receipt of application by post: July 14, 2014 (Monday)
Declaration of shortlisted candidates on RGIPT Website: July 17, 2014 (Thursday)
Last date for acceptance of payment : July 23, 2014 (Wednesday)
Declaration of first list of selected candidates from those who have sent the payment : July 25, 2014 (Friday)
Acceptance by the above candidates: July 28, 2014 (Monday)
Declaration of second list of selected candidates: July 30, 2014 (Wednesday)
Date of registration at RGIPT Raebareli: August 2, 2014 (Saturday)
Classes commence: August 4, 2014 (Monday)
Admission forms can be filled up Online http://rgipt.ac.in/online/studentregistration.aspx. The print out of online application duly signed along with demand draft/details of online payment and necessary enclosures should reach at the following address by the last date as specified in the “Important dates”. Please mark the envelope “Application form for B. Tech. Programme”.
Leave your comments for B.Tech Admissions 2014 at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Noidacomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on