Application invites for B.Sc. Nursing And Diploma In Pharmacy Courses In The Institutes Under Director Of Medical Education, Assam For The Session - 2014. Application Forms for Common Entrance Examination for selection of candidates for admission into 1st year B.Sc. Nursing and 2 (two) years Diploma in Pharmacy courses in the institutes under Director of Medical Education, Assam for the session 2014 shall be issued from 15th July, 2014 to 21st July, 2014 at the Office of the Principal, Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh / Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati / Silchar Medical College, Silchar / Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat / Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College, Barpeta and Tezpur Medical College, Tezpur on deposition of a non-refundable amount of Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only) in the form of Bank Draft/Banker's Cheque drawn in favour of “Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences” payable at “Guwahati” during office hours. The last date of submission of filled in Application Form is 22nd July, 2014 (up to 4:15 PM). However, filled in Application Forms may be submitted directly at Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Narakasur Hilltop, Bhangagarh, Guwahati on 23rd and 24th July, 2014 (after the last date of submission in the Medical Colleges) during office hours along with a late fine of Rs. 200.00 (Rupees Two Hundred only) in the form of an additional Banker’s Cheque/Demand Draft in favour of ‘Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences’ payable at ‘Guwahati’. Application Form sent through Post or Courier shall not be accepted.
1. Applicant must be Female Candidate.
2. Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (10 + 2) Science or Equivalent Examination from recognized Board/Council/University with English as one of the subjects and securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for General Category candidates and 40% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST(P)/ST(H) category.
3. Must be a citizen of India.
4. Must be a Permanent Resident of Assam.
5. Age: She must be within 17 to 24 years of age on 31-12-2014. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 (three) years for SC/ST candidates.
6. Reservation of seats:- There shall be reservation of seats for SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC/TGL/Ex-TGL/PH category from the available seats as per Govt.Rule.
1. The candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10 + 2) or Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and/or Mathematics from a recognized Board/Council/University.
2. Age : Not below 17 years and above 24 years on 31-12-2014. The upper age limit is relaxable by
3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC category.
3. The candidate must be a Permanent Resident of Assam.
4. Reservation of Seats: There shall be reservation of seats for SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC/TGL/Ex-TGL/Char area/PH category from the available seats as per Govt. Rule.
5. A candidate who desires to be considered under reserved category shall have to furnish certificates of the concerned category from the competent authority.
6. A candidate applying under Physically Handicapped category will have to produce identity certificate from the State Level Medical Board/District Level Medical Board as constituted in pursuance of Social Welfare Departments Notification No.SWD.181/96/75, Dt. 21-06-1990.
Issued Application Form from : 15th July, 2014 to 21st July, 2014
The last date of submission of filled in Application Form is 22nd July, 2014 (up to 4:15 PM)
Admit Cards will be issue on 6th August, 2014
The Entrance Test on 10th August, 2014
Leave your comments for B.Sc Nursing And Diploma In Pharmacy Courses Admission 2014 at Srimanta Sankaradeva Universitycomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on