Applications are invited from eligible Class XII pass-out aspiring for admission to the following undergraduate programmes of the Institute at Mesra for the session 2014-15:
1. Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) - 4-year (8-Semester)
2. Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT) - 4-year (8-Semester)
a) Candidates must have appeared in JEE (Main)-2014 or AIPMT-2014
b) Candidates must have passed Class 12 / I.Sc. or equivalent qualifying examination.
c) Candidates must have passed in English, Physics,Chemistry and
Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology in Class 12 /I.Sc. or Equivalent Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% marks (45%for SC/ST/PwD).
d) Marks in Class 12 to be computed as average of following 4 subjects - English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology.
Candidates must have passed Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination with English as a subject
1. Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1 October 1989 in case of General / OBC category and 1 October 1984 in case of SC/ST/PwD are eligible for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Class X (High School) certificate only will be considered as authentic.
2. Candidates with foreign diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence (http://www.edcil.co.in), and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate well in advance from the evaluation division of the AIU (website http://www.aiuweb.org).
3. In case any Board awards grades instead of marks, the calculation of equivalent marks would be based on the procedure prescribed by the Board.
4. At the time of reporting for documents verification cum admission, candidates will be required to produce originals of Pass certificate & Marksheet of Class 10, Marksheet of Class 12 showing requisite minimum marks, as well as Caste or Special Category certificates in proper format signed by appropriate authority (please see Instructions, Sec 3).
5. At any level of the studies [Class X or Class XII], a candidate / applicant must have passed all the required subjects at that level from the same Board.
Last date for receipt of completed forms - 25 June 2014)
Leave your comments for B.Pharm and BHMCT Programmes Admission 2014 at Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) Mesracomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on