Online applications are invited from eligible candidates of Rajasthan Domicile and out of Rajasthan Domicile for admission to 1st year of B. Arch courses.
The Council of Architecture has laid down the following academic qualifications for admission to 1st year of B. Arch courses:
a. 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with Mathematics as a subject of study by securing 50% marks in aggregate.
b. 10+3 diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govt. with 50% aggregate marks.
c. International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
All admissions to B.Arch. degree courses shall be subject to passing of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture (COA). The minimum pass score for NATA is 80 out of 200 for all categories of candidates. There is no relaxation in the minimum pass score of NATA to any category of candidate.
Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1989 are eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Person with Disability (PwD) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PwD candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1984 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education marksheet / certificate only will be taken as authentic.
Candidate seeking admission to Architecture Colleges in Rajasthan should note that he / she would be eligible for admission only if he / she fulfils any of the following conditions :
The candidate himself / herself or any of his / her natural parents (father / mother) is a bonafide resident of Rajasthan (See certificate 1(i)).
Candidate has studied continuously as a regular student in recognized educational institutions in Rajasthan for the preceding three years upto and including the year in which he/she has passed / appearing the qualifying examination (i.e. X, XI and XII classes) (See certificate 1(ii)).
Candidate who is a son/daughter of either a serving employee or of a retired employee of any of the following :
(i) Government of Rajasthan (including officers of All India Service borne on the State cadre of Rajasthan).
(ii) Undertakings/ Corporations/ Urban Improvement Trusts/ Municipal Boards/ Panchayat Samities / Co-operative
Bodies/ Boards/ Authorities which are duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan.
(iii) Statutory Bodies and Corporations formed under the Indian Companies Act incorporated in Rajasthan.
(See certificate 1(iii))
Candidate who is a son/daughter of a regular employee of any of the Universities in Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or Government Engineering Colleges located at Bhilwara, Ajmer, Bharatpur, Jhalawar and Bikaner etc., who has put in at least three years service on the date of submission of application in any of the above bodies (See certificate 1(iv)).
Candidate who is a son/daughter of an employee of Central Government or Institutions of the Central Government
including Public Sector Undertakings or Corporations and such employee is on the regular rolls and is serving in the
State of Rajasthan on the prescribed last date for inviting the applications (See certificate 1(v)).
Candidate who is a son/daughter of an employee of Rajasthan origin, serving in Defence/Central Government services/Public Sector undertakings/National Institutes of Government of India, having put in at least three years service on the last date for submission of application irrespective of his/her place of posting provided a certificate is submitted by such employee from the employer to this effect stating the State of origin and the home town as given by him/her at the time of his/her entry in such services (See certificate 1(vi)).
The candidate must go through the following steps.
1. Documents to be ready before filling Application cum option form :
• A demand draft worth Rs. 11000/- in favour Coordinator, RPET-2014, payable at Jodhpur.
• NATA score card.
• Marksheet of qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 (Class XII)
• Requisite Certificate if the candidate needs any reservation benefit (For the candidates belonging to Rajasthan State only)
• Details like Mobile no., Residential Address etc.
2. Downloading of documents from our websites : The candidate must download the General Instructions, Seat Matrix, Medical Performa, Formats of various certificates etc. from our websites. Candidates are advised to read them carefully before online submission of application cum option form.
3. The process of online submission of application form and option form : The process of filling application cum
option form online shall be carried out through the following website :-
The schedule for the submission of online application cum options form is :
Commencement of filling of online Application cum option form : 16-06-2014
Last date for submission of online Application cum option form : 26-06-2014
4. Take Printout (Hard Copy) of application cum option form after filling the same from above web sites.
5. Send the hardcopy of application form, option form duly signed by candidates along with demand draft worth Rs. 11000/-, copy of NATA score card, copy of 10+2 (Class XIII) marksheet and other requisite documents to the following address latest by 01-07-2014 (up to 5.00 PM) :
The Coordinator, RPET-2014
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan
W-6, Residency Road, Jodhpur
Note : Any application form received after the last date will not be entertained in any case.
Mode of Submission of Fees with Application Form : A Demand Draft worth Rs. 11000/- in favour of “Coordinator RPET-2014” payable at Jodhpur. The description of this amount is as stated below: A. Rs. 1000/- as Application form fees (Non Refundable) B. Rs. 10000/- to be adjusted against admission fees. (Forfeited if candidate deny to join in the allotted institute as per Option Form and merit.)
1. Option form duly filled in by the candidate in original.
2. Attested photo copy of Pass Mark sheet of 10th, 11th and 12th class.
3. Attested photo copy of NATA score card.
4. Attested photo copy of certificate of your concerned State domicile.
5. Attested photo copy of SC / ST / OBC (NON Creamy layer) / SBC (Non creamy layer) / Person with Disability (PwD) certificate if the candidate belongs to any reservation category of Rajasthan State only.
6. A demand draft of Rs. 11000/- in favour of Coordinator RPET-2014 payable at Jodhpur.
1 Commencement of filling of online Application cum option form : 16-06-2014
2 Last date for submission of online Application cum option form : 26-06-2014
3 Last date for receipt of Application and option form (Hard copy) with all relevant documents at RPET-2014 office, Jodhpur : 01-07-2014 upto 5.00 PM 4 Declaration of Merit List : 07-07-2014
5 Declaration of Allotment List : 09-07-2014
6 Last date of reporting at allotted institution : 16-07-2014
Leave your comments for Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan B.Arch Admission 2014comments powered by Disqus