Appllication invites for BHU LL.B Entrance Exam 2014. Application Form is now available. Candidates can apply online through this page. Scroll below to apply now.
* The maximum age should not be more than 30 years as on July 1, 2013 (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates)
* Candidates must hold a B.A., B.Sc, B.Com degree under 10+2+3 pattern of study and must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate. Those who are appearing for final year examination are also eligible to apply.
BHU Entrance Exam 2014 Application Form – Apply Now
Banaras Hindu University has invited applications for BHU LLB Entrance Exam 2014 from February 24, 2014. Banaras Hindu University shall be conducting BHU LLB Entrance Exam on May 11, 2014.
Have queries and doubts; call BHU Law Entrance Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
BHU UET 2014Application Form and Information Brochure can be obtained from the Office of the Controller of Examinations, Banaras Hindu University or some other designated offices of the Banaras Hindu University by paying an amount of Rs.50/-
Fees for BHU UET 2014 Exam are:
Rs 500/- for General category candidates
Rs 200/- for SC/ST category candidates
Applicants can also submit their applications online.
BHU UET 2014 Admit Card will be sent to applicants through email. Applicants will also be informed through SMS.
Applicants can also download the Admit Card from the BHU official website by entering the Unique Code allotted to them at the time of online submission.
The total duration of BHU UET 2014 is 2 hours and total number of questions is 150.
There will be Multiple Type Questions (MCQs).
The question paper will be set in Hindi and English both.
Questions will be based on General Awareness and Current Affairs, Common Legal Knowledge, Aptitude and Mental Ability.
* Candidates must note that no sale counters will be available in this academic session as there will be no offline mode is available for applying BHU Application Form 2014.
* Candidates shall have to remit an application fee of Rupees Five Hundred only (Rs. 500/-) and those belonging to reserved categories need to pay Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only (Rs. 250/-) for BHU LLB Online Application Form. However the candidates have been provided both the online as well as the offline mode of payment for BHU LLB 2014 Application Form.
* Online Mode –Candidates can pay the requisite amount of application fee through debit/credit card/net banking.
* Offline Mode – Candidates need to take a print out of HDFC Bank Challan copy and remit in any of the branches of HDFC Bank. Afterwards, he/she need to fill in the application fee details in the application form before submitting it.
Note – The candidates must take a print out of the filled in BHU law Entrance Exam 2014 Online application form after successfully submitting it.
Sale of application forms from the office counter - February 24, 2014
Last date for sale of application forms from the office counter - March 25, 2014
BHU UET 2014 Exam - May 11, 2014
Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University
Varanasi, (U.P.), INDIA, Pin code -221005
Phone: 0542- 6701896, 2307631
Leave your comments for BHULEE 2014, Banaras Hindu University Law Entrance Examcomments powered by Disqus