All the candidates need to appear for the BEEE Entrance examination conducted by Bharath University. Candidates need to submit a copy of Physical fitness certificate duly signed and attested by General Practitioner. Affidavit to be obtained from Notary Public towards anti-ragging and duly signed by Parent or Guardian & Student, in Rs.10 Non Judicial paper.
* As per AICTE / UGC norms.
* Admission to the B.Tech Programmes will be on the basis of qualifying examination and entrance exam marks.
* For B.Arch Admission will be on the basis of NATA scores.
* Admission to the M.Tech / MBA / MCA Programmes will be on the basis of entrance exam marks
* Candidates with GATE score are exempted from entrance examination.
* Lateral Entry: A pass in Diploma / B.Sc. (only Science Groups)
* Candidates who have passed HSC examination (10+2)of any State/CBSE/ISC
* MCI Norms: Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% of marks (in case of SC/ST/OBC 40%) taking together Physics, Chemistry & Biology and pass in English in the qualifying examination.
* Age Limit: Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December.
* Date of birth given in the HSC/CBSE/ISC marks sheet or in the Birth Certificate/ Passport shall be taken for computing age of the candidate.
* Candidates belonging to all categories for admission to the Dental Course should have obtained not less than 50% marks on aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany / Zoology) at the qualifying examination (academic stream) after a period of 12 years study.
* Graduate candidates should have qualified for the B.Sc Degree of an Indian University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities and accepted as equivalent by the Standing Academic Board
* Candidates who have passed the Senior Secondary School examination of National Open School with minimum 5 subjects with any of the following group of subjects:
a. English, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.
b. English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other language
(To be read along with "Qualification for Admission" 'A' and 'B')
* Age Limit for Admission: Candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the first year B.D.S. Course.
* Candidates for admission to the first year of M.D.S Postgraduate Degree Dental Course shall be required to have been qualified for the B.D.S Degree of this University or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto by the authority of this University and the Indian Dental Council and obtained permanent registration from any of the State Dental Councils.
* Have passed B.D.S Degree examination and completed one year C.R.R.I (OR)
* One year of house Surgeonship in a recognized Dental college, if they belong to old regulations (OR)
* Three years of experience in Dental practice after the B.D.S qualification and registration with the State Dental Council.
Last date for receiving completed Application form: 15 April 2014
Entrance Exam will be on: 04 May 2014 (Pencil Exam) and 11 May 2014 (Computer based Exam [online])
Hand Delivered - 900/-
Delivered by Post - 950/-
Online Application - 900/-
Note: Mode of payment for obtaining application forms can be either by Cash / Demand Draft or Online
+ 91 - 44 - 4211 5251, 2229 0247, 2229 0125
Leave your comments for BEEE 2014, Bharath Engineering Entrance Examinationcomments powered by Disqus