Applications in prescribed form are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to the following
Programmes for the session 2014-2015:
1. B. Ed.:
Eligibility: Graduates/ Post Graduates in any discipline with the norms as prescribed by the NCTE and qualified in B. Ed. Common Entrance Test (CET), 2014 conducted by Dibrugarh University held on 08.06.2014.
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development:
Eligibility: Bachelor Degree in any stream (Excluding fine Arts) from Dibrugarh University or any other University recognized by the UGC with at least 45% marks.
Application Forms along with the Information Brochure can be collected from the above mentioned centres by depositing Rs.300.00/-+ Rs.20/- only as Application + Bank Charge at any Branch of the State Bank of India by filling up the prescribed Bank Challan available in the website: www.dibru.ac.in. Application Forms shall be issued after submission of the University Copy of the Fee deposited Bank Challan in original at any of the above mentioned Colleges or Academic Branch of Dibrugarh University. Please note that the University shall not receive the Application Fees in any other form.
1. Fill up all information sought by the University in the prescribed Application Form.
2. Attach all self-attested requisite testimonials with the duly filled in Application Form.
3. Submit the filled in Application Form with all requisite testimonials at the Office of the Head of the Department/ Centre of Studies of the Teaching Department/ Centre of Studies concerned where admission is sought.
4. The last date for submission of the Application Forms along with all the relevant documents is July 24, 2014.
Last date of submission of applications: July 24, 2014
The Admission process of these Academic Programmes shall be completed by :31.07.2014.
Classes shall be commenced from 01.08.2014.
Leave your comments for B.Ed and PGDRD Admission 2014 at Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarhcomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on