Osmania University, Hyderabad invites applications for Bachelor of Education (B Ed) for the year 2014 - 15.
Bachelor of Education (B Ed) Admission is conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
B.Ed in Mathematics:-
=> Candidate with B.A./B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Mathematics at Intermediate level as a group subject.
B.Ed in Physical Sciences:-
=> Candidates with B.Sc. who have studied Physics and Chemistry or allied materials sciences under Part – II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at Intermediate level as group subject
B.Ed in Biological Sciences:-
=> Candidates with B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or allied Life Sciences under Part – II group subjects or B.C.A.
candidates with Biological Sciences at Intermediate level as group subject.
B.Ed in Social Studies:-
=> All candidates with B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. and B.C.A. candidates with Social Sciences at Intermediate level as group subject.
: Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in qualifying examination or at PG level in the concerned subject. However, for those teachers who joined in the service prior to 30th March, 2010, a minimum pass marks in qualifying examination is sufficient.
B.Ed in English :-
=> Candidates with B.A English as special Subjects or M.A. English
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
i) The admissions shall be made in the order of merit on the basis of the rank obtained in the B.Ed. (Distance Mode) Entrance Test.
ii) The percentage of candidates to be admitted in each methodology (subject) shall not exceed the limit prescribed by the University / Government from time to time.
The filled in application form and ICR sheet along with a demand draft for Rs.1000/- (towards registration fee), drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “The Director, Directorate of Admissions, OU” payable at Hyderabad, should be submitted to the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University, Hyderabad-500007.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of B.Ed: http://ouadmissions.com/
Candidates are required to submit following:
Candidates called for admission must present in person and submit all the ORIGINAL certificates listed below, along with two sets of xeroxcopies.
1. B.Ed.(Distance Mode) Entrance Hall Ticket.
2. B.Ed.(Distance Mode) Entrance Rank Card.
3. Degree certificate (or Provisional Certificate if Degree Certificate is not yet issued as per rules) of qualifying examination.
4. Memorandum of Marks (Part-I and Part-II) of the qualifying degree examination.
5. Two years experience certificate (as per Para-IV and No-objection Certificate from the employer.
6. Proof of Local / Non-Local candidates, according to rules in force. Those who have studied Intermediate and Degree courses as regular students need submit only the bonafide certificates from colleges. In case, there is a break in the four consecutive years preceding the qualifying examination, the candidates must submit bonafide certificate of 9th and 10th class. Non-local candidates should submit i) a residence certificate for 10 years of either of the parents from M.R.O. or ii) employee certificate from the employer in term of clause II b,c,d, or e of Annexure - I.
7. Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate for S.C/S.T./B.C., candidates as per G.O.M.S. No. 58 Social Welfare (J) Department dated 12-5-1997.
8. Required course fee plus the counseling fee.
9. Copies of certificates of PH/NCC/CAP/Sports categories(if applicable).
For detailed information regarding application procedure, applications, eligibility and other related information, candidates should refer the official notification. Please visit http://ouadmissions.com/default.html for further reference.
=> B.Ed.(Distance Mode) course fee is Rs. 20,000/- for all the candidates including BC/SC/ST Candidates.
B.Ed Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) in
=> Physical Sciences
=> Biological Sciences
=> Social Studies
For more details please contact
Directorate of Admissions
Hyderabad – 500 007(TS)
Leave your comments for BEd Admission 2015 at Osmania University, Hyderabadcomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on