Prospectus and application form for admission to the Self Financing courses conducted by the different institutions (Constituent Colleges) under the direct control of the University
1. University College of Medical Education
2. University College of Applied Sciences
3. University College of Engineering
4. University College of Applied Life Science
5. Department of Communication and Journalism
6. Department of Library and Information Sciences
The University reserves the right to make any changes in the rules and regulations.
for the year 2014-15.
Application invites for following courses
* B.Sc Nursing
* B.Sc MLT (Medical Laboratory Techno logy)
* BPT (Physiothera py)
* B.Sc MRT (Medical Radiological Technology)
* B.Sc Medical Micro biology
* B.Pharm (Lateral entry to II year)
1.Obstetrics & Gynecological
2. Medical Surgical
3. Community Health
4. Child Health.
* MPT (Master of Physiotherapy)
* M.Sc Medical Anatomy
* M.Sc. Medical Bio Chemistry
* Master of Applied Science (Medical Documentation)
* Master of Applied Science (Bio Medical Instrumentation)
* M.Sc Medical Micro Biology
* Master of Hospital Administration (MHA)
* Master of Public Health (MPH)
iv)Pharma ceutica Chemistry
MSc Computer Science
MSc (Applied Electronics)
MSc (Computer Engg.& Network Technology)
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
B Tech in Polymer Engineering
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engg
B.Tech in Information Technology
M.Tech( Applied Electronics )
M.Sc (Fishery Biology and Aqua Culture)
M.Phil (Fishery Biology & Aqua culture)
However, the amount shall be refunded to those who discontinue after getting admission, but before the closure of admission. Those who discontinue after closure of admission shall have to pay the tuition fee for the remaining years of study as liquidated damages as per Rules in force. To those who get admission under Government quota, Government rules will be applicable in this regard. ii. Caution deposit shall be returned only on completion of the course. (After adjusting liabilities if any)
iii. Registration fee has to be paid along with the filled in application form.
1. Where to get:
The application and Prospectus of self financing admission 2014-15 will be available in the official website of the University., www.mgu.ac.in
The Forms of the previous years are not valid The applicants can download the application forms and prospectus from the above site.
2. Registration fee: The applicant has to remit Rs. 400/- as Registration Fee (for SC/ST candidates Rs. 200/-).
The fee may be remitted either by way of Demand Draft in favour of the Finance Officer, M G University, Priyadarsini Hills P O, Athirampuzha, Kottayam payable at SBT, M G University Campus branch or by way of pay-in-slip of State Bank of Travancore A/C No. 67223140391 for
UCME courses and A/C No. 67223235830 for UCAS courses.The address of the candidate should be written in bold letters on the reverse of the DD.
3. How to apply: One form is enough to apply for all UG courses from 1 to 7 at University College of Medical Education. .
One form is enough to apply to one course at different centres under University College of Applied Sciences. Separate application forms are necessary for all other courses.
6. Those who possess the approved minimum qualification can apply. Only the courses or
their equivalents approved by the M G University shall be reckoned as minimum qualification.
7. Those who are awaiting the results of the qualifying examination can also apply. They shall produce the mark list on or before the dates stipulated in the schedule of admissions.
8. There is no age limit for admission
9. Candidates belonging to SEBC whose total annual family income does not exceed the prescribed limit approved by the Govt will have a relaxation of 3% marks in the qualifying exam. 5%relaxation for OEC candidates. Eligible relaxation in marks for SC/ST candidates
10. Those who have qualified from Universities other than M G University/Board of Examinations in Kerala/CBSE/ICSE should produce eligibility/recognition certificate from this University and Migration Certificate/NOC from the parent University/Board at the time of admission.
4. Selection: All admissions shall be based on merit either solely based on the marks of the qualifying examination, or taking into account the score obtained in the entrance test or both. The University will conduct an entrance test for courses as notified
Leave your comments for Bachelor and Master Degree Admission 2014 at Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayamcomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on