Applications are invited in the prescribed form through online mode for admission to M.B.B.S. BDS, BPT, BSc(Nursing) and B Pharm Course of Annamalai University. For eligibility criteria, availability of seats and other details please visit Annamalai University website http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/cse/index.php. Annamalai University MBBS, BDS, BPT, BSc(Nursing) and B Pharm Entrance Examination Exam is conducted annually by Annamalai University. Medical Students who want to seek admission in MBBS course, they can fill the application form through the official website. Candidates can apply online application form from first week of April 2014.
* Candidate must be a citizen of India
* A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
* a) A minimum of 50% aggregate marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
* Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes are however eligible if they have 40% aggregate marks taken together in the subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
* The candidate must be a minimum of 17 years of age at the time of applying
* Any candidate who is an NRI/foreign National with the minimum qualification as per MCI norms is eligible.
AU AIMEE 2014 will be a three hour exam consisting of two papers with a total of 120 questions in each paper.
Paper I: Biology: will consist of 60 questions from botany and 60 questions from Zoology
Paper II: Physical Sciences: will consist of 60 questions from Physics and 60 question from Chemistry
The syllabus of AU AIMEE will be the same as prescribed for the High School Certificate Examination by the Tamil Nadu Board
* The Application Forms for can be filled in three ways:
* The Application Form can be obtained through the Cash Counter at the administrative office of Annamalai University after cash payment
* The Application Form can be Obtained through Post by sending the letter for Application and a Demand Draft along with a self addressed envelope stamped with stamps worth Rs. 25
* Applications can be downloaded from the official website of Annamalai University
* After filling the application form it should be sent to Annamalai University (Along with DD if the form is downloaded from the website)
Availability of Application Forms: 1st week of May 2014
Last Date for receipt of completed application forms for AU AIMEE entrance exam : Last week of May 2014
Date of AU AIMEE 2014 Exam: First week of June 2014
Annamalai Nagar - 608 002
Phone : 91 - 4144 - 238248/263/796
Fax : 91 - 4144 - 238080
e-mail : [email protected]
Leave your comments for AU AIMEE 2014, Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Examcomments powered by Disqus