Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), Hyderabad invites applications for AIMS ATMA May 2014 entrance Test for Management courses for Admissions in its participating institutes across India.
* Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
ATMA seeks to measure the aptitude of the student for higher management education. Such an aptitude in a person is typically shaped and developed over a long period of time and cannot be altered in a short time frame. Hence, preparation for ATMA cannot be similar to that of university examinations. However, familiarity with aptitude tests and speed can be improved with diligent and regular preparation. AIMS does not recommend any particular preparatory course or training for ATMA, though these may be effective in varying degrees. Working out the'Sample Tests' is likely to help the candidate.
* It is a computer based multiple choice question type exam.
* Each question will have 4 choices or options, out of which you have to choose 1 correct option.
* The duration of ATMA is 180 minutes or 3 hours. There are 3 areas which are divided into six sections.
* This means that each area will have 2 sections each.
* The testing areas are Analytical Reasoning Skills, Verbal Skills and Quantitative Skills. Each section has 30 questions, making the total number of questions 180.
* Each correct question will have 1 mark and for each wrong answer, there is negative marking scheme of 1/3 marks.
Date of Commencement of Registration: 24/02/2014
Start of distribution of ATMA Bulletins : 24/02/2014
Close of distribution of ATMA Bulletins : 17/05/2014 (01:00PM)
Date of closure of Registration : 19/05/2014 (05:00PM)
Last date for reprint of filled-in application form : 20/05/2014
Downloading of Admit Cards : 21/05/2014
Online test : 25/05/2014 (between 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm)
Results : Around 02/06/2014
Leave your comments for ATMA 2014, AIMS Test Management Admissionscomments powered by Disqus