Online Applications are invited from the candidates who are permanent Resident of Assam for appearing in the Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT- 2014) for admission into Diploma Courses in the following Polytechnics of Assam / outside Assam (against seat allotted by Ministry of Human Resource
Development (MHRD), Govt. of India) for the session 2014-15. [including Modern Office Management Course of Girls’ Polytechnic, Guwahati.
1. Assam Engineering Institute, Guwahati
2. Girls’ Polytechnic, Guwahati
3. H.R.H. the Prince of Wales Institute, Jorhat
4. Nowgong Polytechnic, Nagaon
5. Residential Girls’ Polytechnic, Golaghat
6. Assam Textile Institute, Guwahati
7. Silchar Polytechnic, Slchar
8. Dibrugarh Polytechnic, Dibrugarh
9. Bongaigaon Polytechnic, Bongaigaon
10. Diphu Polytechnic, Diphu
11. Some other Institutions outside Assam having Engineering & Technology Diploma courses for both boys’ and girls’ (against seat allotted byMHRD, Govt. of India).
1. Admission Test will be held at Mangaldoi, Barpeta, Nalbari, Tezpur and in all the Polytechnic Institutions of Assam (Sl. No 1 to Sl. No 10 above) and Junior Technical School, Sivasagar
2. For Modern Office Management Course, the centre will be Girls’ Polytechnic, Guwahati
For Modern Office Management Course in Girls’ Polytechnic, Guwahati
Entry Qualification : Passed H.S. S.L.C. or its Equivalent in single sitting (Girls only)
Candidate must pass the H.S.L.C. or
its equivalent examination in single sitting with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subject with –
* 40% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for General Candidates
* 35 % marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for Schedule Caste candidates.
* 33% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for Schedule Tribe candidates
Candidates are to apply online by logging into www.dteassam.in and click on “Online Application for PAT-2014”. Candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully before filling the Online Application Form. The Online Application will start from 12th March 2014 and the link will remain open till 5th April 2014. Online Downloadable Brochure is made available while applying online. Candidates are requested to read the Brochure carefully for seat availability, eligibility and other conditions. The Admission process will be governed strictly by the Rules and Norms laid in the Brochure. Candidates may seek assistance from nearest Polytechnic Institutions, if required.
An Application Fee of Rs. 400/- is to be paid in any Branch of State Bank of India by producing a Bank Challan which will be generated after Registering online.
- Online Application starts on : 12.03.2014
- Online Application closes on : 05.04.2014
- Last date for receipt of Printout of the : 10.04.2014 Application Form (along with DTE Copy
of Bank Challan) at : Directorate of Technical Education Assam Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019
- Issue of Online Admit Card : 25.04.2014
- Date of Examination:
a) Diploma Courses [except MOM Course] : 04.05.2014
b) Modern Office Management Course : 11.05.2014
Leave your comments for Assam PAT 2014, Assam Polytechnic Admission Testcomments powered by Disqus