Applications are invited in the prescribed form through online mode for admission to M.B.B.S. BDS Course of Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh. For eligibility criteria, availability of seats and other details please visit Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh website http://dibru.ac.in/news.php?cat=Notice&q=a Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh MBBS, BDS Entrance Examination Exam is conducted annually by Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh. Medical Students who want to seek admission in MBBS course, they can fill the application form through the official website. The Assam Combined Entrance Examination is a state level examination that is conducted by the Dibrugarh University Assam as a prerequisite to admissions to MBBS and BDS courses in various colleges across Assam. Candidates can apply online application form from 1st week of April 2014.
* The candidate must be a citizen of India
* The Candidate must be a permanent Resident of Assam
* The candidate must have had at least 4 years of school study at HSLC level from Assam
* Candidate must have passed XII or qualifying examination with 50% aggregate for GE and OBC and 45% aggregate for SC, ST in combined English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
* The candidate must have secured atleast 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying examination if he/she belongs to general category and 50% if he/she belongs to SC/ST category
* The candidates belonging to General category must secure atleast 50% marks in the Assam CEE 2014 and those belonging to SC/St category must secure atleast 40% marks
* General Candidate must be in between 17 to 21 yrs as on 01-08-2014.
* SC, ST candidates are relaxed in upper age limit by 3 years.
The fee for the entrance exam is:
For MBBS/BDS – Rs. 900
The fee is only taken by the SBI chalan that can be downloaded from the website and no other option is there to submit fee like in cash, cheque or draft. Candidates please take this very seriously.
* OBC (including MOBC) – 15%
* ST (Plains) – 10%
* SC – 7%
* ST (Hills) – 5%
* Physically Challenged – 3%
* Tea Garden Labour Community (TGLC) – 1 seat/college
* Ex Tea Garden Labour Community (Ex TGLC) – 1 seat/college
* Ex Serviceman – 1 seat/college
* The candidate will have to logon to the official website of the conducting authority and download the bank challan
* After filling up the bank Challan the candidate must pay the application fee
* After the candidate has submitted the fee he/she must login to the official website and fill up the application form
* In the application form the candidate will have to Upload a scanned copy of a passport size photograph in the prescribed format and also a scanned copy of his/her full signatures
* After submitting the Application Form online the candidate must take a printout of that application form and send it to the Member Secretary, Cell CEE – 2014 by speed post in an A4 sized envelope along with the Dibrugarh University copy of the Bank Challan
Date of Opening of online submission of Applications - 1st week of April 2014
Date of Closing of online submission of Applications - Last week of April 2014
Last date for receipt of online Application - 1st week of May 2014
Date of issue of Admit cards online - 2nd week of May 2014 onwards
Date of Examination - 3rd week of May 2014
Declaration of Result - 2nd week of June 2014
Cell, CEE – 2014,
Dibrugarh University, Assam, IND
Leave your comments for Assam CEE 2014, Assam Combined Entrance Examinationcomments powered by Disqus