Applications are invited for admission to the following programmes offered in the University Departments and Constituent Colleges for the Academic Year 2014-15
MBA, MBA (Logistics Management), MBA (Banking & Insurance), MBA (Corporate Secretaryship), MBA (International Business); M.Sc Biotechnology; MCA; B.Ed (Tamil/English/ Maths/Physics/ Chemistry/Botany/ Zoology/History/Commerce); M.Ed
B.Ed: Special Education (V.I.) (1Year) (Tamil/English/Maths/Physics/Chemistry/Botany Zoology/ History/Commerce); M.P.Ed (2 Years); B.P.Ed (1 Year); D.P.Ed (2 Years); M.Sc: Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Energy Science, Oceanography & Coastal Area, Bioinformatics, Nano-science & Technology, Zoology, Bio-electronics; M.A. Tamil, English, Economics, Journalism & Mass Communication; MCA (Week End); M.Com; MSW (Social Work); M.L.I.Sc (2 Years); P.G Diploma in Structural Pharmacogenomics
1) MBA (all Programmes): 18th May 2014 (10.00 to 12.00 noon)
2) M.Sc Biotech: 18th May 2014 (10.00 to 12.00 noon)
3) MCA: 18th May 2014 (02.00 p.m. to 04.00 p.m.)
4) B.Ed: 25th May 2014 (10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon)
5) M.Ed: 25th May 2014 (02.00 p.m. to 04.00 p.m.)
The Entrance Test will be conducted at KA RA IKUDI only.
Date of Interview/Group Discussion/Medical Test/Physical efficiency etc., if applicable will be intimated later
Rs.500/-(Rs.250/-for SC/ST appli cants on submission of a photo copy of Community Certificate)
Non En trance Programmes
Rs.300/-(Rs.150/-for SC/ST appli cants on submission of a photo copy of Community Certificate)
* Candidates applying for more than one programme will have to use separate application forms.
* Application form and Prospectus can be had from the Registrar, Alagappa University by sending a Demand Draft obtained from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, ALAGAPPA UN IVERSITY” payable at KARAIKUDI by post or in person.
* Application form can also be downloaded from the University website www.alagappauniversity.ac.in in which case, the cost of application form (for the amount mentioned against the Programme) should be sent by way of D.D.while submitting the filled-in application form.
* Name and Address of the applicant and the program applied for should be men tioned on th e rev erse side of the Demand Draft.
* Candidates appearing for the final year/ semester examination can also apply.
* Contact Phone Numb ers:04565-223100,223113
i) For Entrance Programmes: 09th May 2014
ii) For Non Entrance Programmes: 06th June 2014
Leave your comments for Alagappa University Post Graduate and Under Graduate Course Admissions 2014comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on