The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting the All India Pre- Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Examination for 2015 under 15 per cent merit of All India Quota seats in Government Medical and Dental Colleges all over the country except the States of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir for the 2015-16 academic session. The test is to be conducted on May 03, 2015, which is a Sunday, in selected cities across the country and abroad.
The candidate must be an Indian National and should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the first year M.B.B.S. /B.D.S. course. He/she must not be above 25 years on Dec 31 of the year of the entrance. However, the upper age limit is further extended by 5 years for SC/ST/OBC students who apply for the 15 per cent All India Quota.
The candidate must be at least 17 years old at the time of the admission, or he/she must complete the said age on or before Dec 31 of the same year the entrance examination takes place. Indian citizens who are currently based overseas are also eligible to apply under the existing federal government guidelines. The Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) may verify all applicable eligibility norms before applying for AIPMT 2015.
Meanwhile, CBSE has confirmed that the upper age limit for candidates applying for the seats in the control of participating States/Universities/Institutions shall be subject to the rules and regulations of the individual university/state/institution in question.
Candidates can apply for AIPMT - 2014 “Online”. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
* Uploading of Photograph and Signature: The Scanned image of the passport size Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 10Kb and 100Kb The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 3Kb and 20Kb.
* The applicant has signed the Form at specified place and affixed left hand thumb impression. The application bears the signature of Parent/Guardian.
* The application has been authenticated/signed by the Head of the Institution/Gazetted Officer.
AIPMT 2015 Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availablity of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
* Candidates can apply ONLY ONLINE.
* Online submission of application may be made by accessing the website www.aipmt.nic.in.
* The duration of submission of application form, without late fee and with late fees is given in Fee Details/Last Date.
* Instructions for submitting online application, payment of fee and computer generated printout to be sent to CBSE are available on website
Steps to apply online:
* Download the Information Bulletin and read it carefully to ensure your eligibility.
* Read the instructions for applying online given in the Information Bulletin and keep entire information ready including scanned images of Photograph and Signature in JPG format only.
* Fill the Online Application Form and upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature.
* Pay Examination Fee by Debit/Credit card or e-Challan and complete Part III of the application.
* Download the Confirmation Page to be completed and sent to CBSE after retaining copies with the candidate.
The Assistant Secretary (Exam.), All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test Unit Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2,
Delhi-110092 Website -
Phone No. – 011-22509256-59
Leave your comments for AIPMT 2015 All India Pre Medical Dental Testcomments powered by Disqus