Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UPUMCWA), Bareilly, has announced the UP Postgraduate Medical Entrance Test (UPPGMET 2014) exam dates. UPPGMET 2014 exam is conducted for admission in M.D /M.S / Postgraduate Diploma course from the academic session 2014. UPPGMET 2014 exam will be held on 23rd March 2014.
* There will be a total no. of 250 objective type multiple choice questions as per the guideline of syllabus given in the appendix of this brochure.
* The UPPGMET-2014 will consists of a maximum of 250 marks.
* Minimum cut-off pass percentage of marks in UPPGMET-2014 shall be 50% (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC) and merit shall be determined on the basis of marks secured in UPPGMET-2014. There will be negative marks of 1/4 for each wrong answer.
* More than one answer marked in OMR answer sheet will also be considered as wrong answer.
* Only black ball point pen shall be used for answering on OMR answer sheet.
* The candidate must have completed M.B.B.S. course from an institute duly recognised by Medical Council of India.
* The Internship of the candidate must be completed before April 01, 2014.
* The candidate must have his / her registration with State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
* For NRI / Foreign candidates, the above mentioned criteria must be approved by the Medical Council of India.
* Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association.
* The filled application form along with DD of Rs 1500/- drawn in favor of "UPUMCWA", should be payable at Bareilly to below address.
* Application form can also be obtained from the cash counters of the participating colleges.
* Forms available at participating colleges on 2nd Dec 2013.
* Last date for online form submission on 5th March 2014.
* Last date for application form submission through post on 5th March 2014.
* UPPGMET 2014 will be held on 23rd March 2014.
The Co-ordinator UPPGMET 2014,
1st Floor, Anand Ashram Complex,
Bareilly - 243001.
Leave your comments for UPPGMET 2014, Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Testcomments powered by Disqus