Delhi University offers M.A Social Work Admission 2014
Department of Social Work, University of Delhi, New Delhi, invites applications for admission to Master of Arts (M.A) in Social Work commencing in 2014-16.
* Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent (under the 10+2+3 year) in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from any of the recognised universities.
* B.A. (H) Social Work students with a minimum of 50% marks from any of the recognised Universities are also eligible to apply.
* Those candidates who are appearing in the final year examination of the Bachelor's degree, are also eligible to apply subject to the qualification listed above.
* Candidates belonging to SC / ST shall be eligible as per Delhi University rules to pass with the minimum marks.
* PWD candidates shall be allowed 5% relaxation in the eligibility requirement.
* Candidates belonging to OBC category shall be eligible for admission as per University norms.
* Candidates will be selected based on written test, group discussion and interview.
* The application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of University of Delhi.
* The downloaded application from, along with DD of Rs 650/- (RS 450/- for SC / ST / PWD) drawn in favor of Registrar, University of Delhi, should be payable at Delhi.
* The application from can also be obtained from the department counter by paying Rs 650/- (Rs 450/- for SC / ST / PWD) in cash.
Last date for the receipt of application form is 25th February 2014.
The admission test will be held on 2nd March 2014.
Department of Social Work,
University of Delhi, 3,
Delhi - 110007.
Tel: 011 - 27667881.
Leave your comments for University of Delhi M.A Social Work Admission 2014comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on