The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University has established the School of Excellence in Law in the University Campus as a Centre of Excellence in the year 2002 to advance and disseminate learning and knowledge of law and to produce well-trained, motivated and socially sensitive lawyers to serve the society, on par with other National Law Schools in India.
A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) OR its equivalent examination recognized by the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai and should have secured not less than 60% of the total marks in the aggregate of all the subjects.
Age: A candidate should not have completed 20 years of age as on 1st June 2013 (i.e.should have been born on or after 01.06.1993).
* If paid in one installment for all the five years : US$ 14000
** All the above mentioned fees should be paid in US Dollars only
The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University for the first time introduces B.Com., B.L.[Hons.] during the academic year 2013-2014. The duration of the course is of five years. Each academic year is divided into 2 semesters and each semester consists of 90 working days. B.Com., B.L.
(Hons.) Degree will be awarded on successful completion of the course. A batch of 60 candidates are to be admitted for this year. Out of the total seats, 15% (i.e. 9 seats) are to be filled under the NRI category.
Eligibility: A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) with Commerce group subjects or equivalent examination with relevant subject and should have secured not less than 60% of the total marks in the aggregate of all the subjects.
Age: A candidate should not have completed 20 years of age as on 1st June 2013 (i.e. should have been born on or after 01.06.1993).
Eligibility: The candidates should have passed any degree (B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. /B.B.A./B.E./B.Tech./M.B.B.S./B.Pharm/other graduates in general) and should have secured not less than 55% of the total marks in the aggregate. Those who have obtained 10+2 or graduation/post graduation through Open University system directly without having any basic qualification are not eligible. Candidates who are in employment are not eligible to apply.
Age: A candidate should not have completed 25 years of age as on 1st June 2013.
Selection and admission of candidates under NRI quota will be made in the following order and as per merit on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
Category I – NRI Parent: The NRI should be a Parent (Father or Mother)
Category II – NRI Guardian: If the candidate has no Parent where he has been taken as a ward by a near relative or someone and such NRI Guardian has been legally declared as the Guardian of the Candidate by the Court as per the provision of Guardians and Wards Act, 1890.
Category III – NRI Sponsor: The sponsor under this category has to submit a certificate
indicating the relationship with the candidate so sponsored;
* If sufficient number of NRI candidates are not available either in category I or II, then
category (3) shall be considered for admission;
* In each and every category, candidates will be selected based only on inter se merit.
* Application forms will be issued from 20.05.2013.
* Candidates seeking admission under NRI quota in the above mentioned courses can obtain the application meant for NRI Quota from The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, Chennai in person [Issue Timings: From 10.00 AM to 4.30 PM on all working days till the last date prescribed], on payment of the cost of application of US$200/ for each course, by way of Demand Draft, drawn on or after 13.05.2013 in favour
of ‘The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, Chennai’, from any Nationalised Banks of India or other International Banks with branches in India.
* Filled in application with enclosures addressed to ‘THE CHAIRMAN, LAW ADMISSIONS, 2013-2014, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, 5, Dr. D.G.S. Dinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 0028’ must be submitted before the last date to THE REGISTRAR, The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, Chennai in person or through Registered Post.
B.A.,B.L.(Hons.) Degree Course : 14.06.2013
B.Com.,B.L. (Hons.) Degree Course : 14.06.2013
B.L. (Hons.) Degree Course : 10.07.2013
Leave your comments for Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai for various Law Degree Course Admission 2013comments powered by Disqus