BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY (BPT)
BACHELOR OF OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY (BOT)
BACHELOR OF PROSTHETICS & ORTHOTICS (BPO)
The admission to various undergraduate programs for the academic year 2013 offered by the SVNIRTAR & NIOH would be done as per the application and admission procedure detailed in this bulletin. The admission to the Indian national only would be made exclusively on the basis of merit in the Common Entrance test (CET-2013).
Minimum age of candidate 17 yrs at the time of admission or will complete this age on 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the course.
st Maximumageofcandidate–21yrsofageon31 Decemberofyearofhis/heradmissiontothecourse.
a) The candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination with essential subjects can also apply and appear in the entrance test. However their case will be considered at the time of counseling only on production of documentary evidence of having passed the
qualifying examination with required percentage.
b) The candidates who have discontinued their regular study for more than 3 years shall not be eligible to appear in the Entrance Test.
c) Students from Patrachar Vidyalaya/Open school/Open University orrespondence
courses are not eligible for admission.
d) In + 2 Examination, candidate should have five subjects with one subject should be English.
1. Sale of Prospectus-Cum-Application Form - 24.05.2013
2. Last date of receipt and sale of Application Form - 28.06.2013
3. Last date for receipt of application Form- North East States, J&K, Andaman & Nicober Islands 01.07.2013
4. Last date of Despatch of Admit Card - 02.07.2013
5. Date of Entrance Examination - 28.07.2013
6. Declaration of Result (Tentative ) - 20.08.2013
7. Date of Counselling - 19.09.2013 & 20.09.2013
8. Session begins at NIOH,Kolkata - 24.09.2013
9. Session begins at SVNIRTAR,Cuttack - 01.10.2013
Leave your comments for SVNIRTAR COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (CET 2013) for BPT, BOT & BPO Admission 2013comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on